The Not Too Creepy Pretty Women Thread

Tale

I just did the 'head jerking away from over-friendly dog' movement without thinking.

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She was a smart girl until she fell in love

Are you writing fanfiction based on the women on this thread?

• Like 4
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

0C0bm7N.jpg

Shame she has too much ink for me.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

0C0bm7N.jpg

Tattoos? Guys, you aren't noticing the most important thing. That's some sweet ass Darth Vadar figurine on her nightstand... and the light is a lightsaber? Guys, she could be the one.

Edited by kirottu
  • Like 8

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

probably the photographer's place, but a man can dream

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Tattoos? Guys, you aren't noticing the most important thing. That's some sweet ass Darth Vadar figurine on her nightstand... and the light is a lightsaber? Guys, she could be the one.

Thats a LEGO alarm clock Vader by the way.

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

You know on other forums they name the woman. On this forum we name the novelty alarm clock.

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We are concerned with the important things.

CDE.jpg

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

0C0bm7N.jpg

And a Boba Fett tattoo.

naked_shoulder_by_stefangrosjean-d76p86j

• Like 6

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

0C0bm7N.jpg

And a Boba Fett tattoo.

That's not even the nerdiest thing there. That's SKELETOR from He-Man above it. XD

Well, I might as well throw in a general weeks start to this fresh thread after my absence...

tumblr_nfz7amRIOn1qdok1qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngkk8c7NQC1stjor8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngbgkgkcMp1tqxisto1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngkelyDKxr1stijv1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbcu1lPktV1sg2817o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nerur0DPi91stijv1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nggmk63SdR1spj2ito1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."