The Cats Make Me Happy thread

LadyCrimson

That fat cat rolling down the corridor must be one of the cutest things I've ever seen

That was a raccoon. 

raccoon9.jpg

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

That fat cat rolling down the corridor must be one of the cutest things I've ever seen

That was a raccoon. 

Oh you right, it is a racoon. Still very cute :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

In the second vid the cat is doing his best impersonation of a Buddhist Monk whereas the Parrot is imitating a Jehovah's Witness.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 2

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

^^That is toooo cute. :lol:

B3fny5bCAAAgiGd.jpg

B3dFBpQCAAEt0kG.jpg

B3ZrxJGCMAA8me-.jpg

This thread is really entertaining, excellent idea

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Share some love?

blMmUAj.gif

Edit: The original post I found that on said the cat was experiencing catnip for the first time. LOL Well, actually I double checked and found the youtube the gif was created from. Apparently that's not catnip, it's the butt-scratch reaction, which is even more LOL.

Edited by Luridis

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. - Julius Caesar

:facepalm: #define TRUE (!FALSE)

I ran across an article where the above statement was found in a release tarball. LOL! Who does something like this? Predictably, this oddity was found when the article's author tried to build said tarball and the compiler promptly went into cardiac arrest. If you're not a developer, imagine telling someone the literal meaning of up is "not down". Such nonsense makes computers, and developers... angry.

Share some love?

blMmUAj.gif

Edit: The original post I found that on said the cat was experiencing catnip for the first time. LOL Well, actually I double checked and found the youtube the gif was created from. Apparently that's not catnip, it's the butt-scratch reaction, which is even more LOL.

Please. tell. me. that. dude. is. not. scratching. the. cat.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Kitten and an adorable barn owl:

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

10846409_1123126224383496_59696023992616

• Like 3
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Barn owl: "That's not a mouse."

Mr. Black would also like to know how to use Amazon to order catnip.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

10846409_1123126224383496_59696023992616

:cat:

John Milton 

C0cker Spaniels can make me cry manly tears. They so god damned stupid....and yet they're so god damned friendly and just happy to be alive. I've only ever owned C0ckers and the impact they have on the mood of your house cannot be overstated, though you'll probably only realize what you had once it's gone... ;C

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

golden_retriever_03.jpg

Amazing-a-cute-orphaned-kitten-adopted-b

Aaaahh...how can anyone not like cats when you see pictures like this :cat:

John Milton