Music - must - go on!

Rosbjerg

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

From the album audaciously titled Prepare Thyself to Deal with a Miracle.  Circular breathing is cool.

Note that the youtube upload calls it "Celestial Blues," but both my CD and the metadata that kicked in when I burned it call the track "Celestial Bliss." 

Edited by Enoch
  • Like 1

Those guys make some really decent covers. The fact that they can make me like a Miley Cyrus song says enough, I think. :)

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Impulse ordered an Erkin Koray T-shirt today. I'd been thinking of turning this design into a T-shirt for 6 years, so when someone else had already done it for me I figured it was time to buy one.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"