What you did today

Rosbjerg

Studying for finals and hoping I don't get sidetracked arguing with strangers on the internet.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Christmas shopping or at least attempting to because my wife is difficult to shop for and I've already bought her all the things that I like

:lol:

Some people are definitely hard to shop for. Which is why hubby and I stopped trying (for each other). Hehe.

Currently falling sleep on my keyboard.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sleeping at my desk at work, will try to avoid snoring

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sleeping at my desk at work, will try to avoid snoring

If your chin is hitting your chest vs. being pointed up in the air, you're probably fine. :biggrin:

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Christmas shopping or at least attempting to because my wife is difficult to shop for and I've already bought her all the things that I like

:lol:

Some people are definitely hard to shop for. Which is why hubby and I stopped trying (for each other). Hehe.

Ha. She says she doesn't want anything but I know that's not exactly true and even though we always agree not to get each other anything I know she will be disappointed if there is nothing under the tree for her

Which reminds me that I need to get a tree

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I hate Christmas shopping, wish the family would just tell me what they want so I can get this over with, myself. But nope, always doing the "oh nothing" routine. Fah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Doctors still don't know what's wrong with me. All tests so far have been positive (as in negative for anything serious). Going to the doctor again on Monday. They'll probably have to dig deeper, ugh. Going to ask the for some cybernetic enhancements while I am at it.

I want something like this, only, I will use it on everyone that decides not to obey me.

Thats called strength and you can get this upgrade through lifting heavy objects on a regular basis.  :p

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

You should let them upgrade you to a T-1000, I'm pretty sure that would solve the hidden bugs of your current design. 

deusex.gif

I want something like this, only, I will use it on everyone that decides not to obey me.

I had no idea Deus Ex was a misogynist abuse simulator.

• Like 2

Man, I just did heavy 1-rep max dead lifts and destroyed my trousers in the process, I was all the way down and when I pressed hard to pull the weight up I heard a ''rrrrrrriiiip''. Now I have BDSM ass window trousers. I seriously need to get me some training trousers.

• Like 1

Another day same as the last day same as the day to come...I need a drink.

You should let them upgrade you to a T-1000, I'm pretty sure that would solve the hidden bugs of your current design. 

deusex.gif

I had no idea Deus Ex was a misogynist abuse simulator.

All games are misogynist abuse simulators now.

Edited by WDeranged
  • Like 1

All games are misogynist abuse simulators now.

Nah.

Unless you're a social justice warrior with no life of course. (I think thats what you meant?)

Edited by Woldan

The internet: reminding you periodically how much closer to being an old fart you are, thru the number of scrollbar clicks required.

ageviainternet1.jpg

• Like 3

Making up a new word to describe the situation, which is totally not a thing but could be, unless my sixth sense reading someone behind their eyes evaporated. She is incredible to look at, plus empathetic to a few of my favorite things. Still a complete stranger, which only elevates the electricity.  

sexigentrification  n. The restoration, upgrading, or restocking of living accommodations in advance and specifically for the expectation of receiving a guest or guests pertaining to getting it on. 

sexigentrify  tr.v. -fied, -fying, -fies  To subject to sexigentrification. 

Love it, and so in honour of your new word: 

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have been puked on 3 times today.

Bartender or dad? ;)

Ebola wrangler.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Human beings are indeed disgusting things

• Like 1