Show of support for Pillars of Eternity

I might have done that.

Besides appreciation & support, it's good that there are people like Sensuki that stress on the negatives and file complaints.

Because when many tend to agree with them, Obsidian will try even harder to improve their game. Not that they (Obsidian) have to; but the fact that they *do* listen is another thing that is on the receiving end of appreciation & support   :)

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Thank you for the time & effort on this game OE.

PoE Beta is getting better every new build and I have faith in it rising up to be the great game you people envisioned.

But don t have qualms about radically changing game aspects, b/c it may come to it eventually.

Listen to your faithful backers.

• Like 1

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Thread pruned a bit. I'm sure the last time i checked there was an appropriate place for stats and game mechanic discussions.

In case anyone truly misses any of the pruned stuff, I can copy them to a new thread in the mechanics section.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein