Chris Avellone Birthday Thread 2014

C2B

I'll sing you Don't Stop Believin' by Journey to return the favor from the Kickstarter if you want, Chris.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Happy birthday Chris!

Knock yourself out, MCA!

Don't do that, I hear concussions are a bitch.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm always intrigued by these threads, it must seem very strange to have a collection of strangers congratulating one on a birthday, if you look at it objectively I mean. Personally I haven't celebrated one of mine in quite a few decades now, as father weaned me off such indulgences* as a youngster, and thus i've always thought of them as a touch too frivolous. Nevertheless congratulations Mr Avellone, i've very much enjoyed you and your colleagues work over many years, and I hope I haven't brought the threads mood down too drastically.

*My first celebrated birthday was at the age of seven, and that day I was not beaten by the servants, a very rare luxury. At eight I recieved only a single beating, still a very pleasant vacation. At nine I recieved only two, a nice break all told. At ten I was back to three good solid beatings a day, my father took me aside and explained that he now judged me to be a man, and so I was to make my own way in the world and earn my room and board. He leased me shortly thereafter to a coal mine in Yorkshire. Heady days.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I'm always intrigued by these threads, it must seem very strange to have a collection of strangers congratulating one on a birthday, if you look at it objectively I mean.

I think you just skim through it and go "oh look, strangers noticed me. Yay me" and then go on with your life.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I'm not very well experienced with birthdays, having given them up in my teen years.

But this is the day he gives us a present, right?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

By the way guys, you're likely just wishing happy birthday to the wind in this thread:

Chris Avellone Member Since 06 Feb 2004
Offline Last Active May 27 2014 02:27 PM

Just FYI.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

By the way guys, you're likely just wishing happy birthday to the wind in this thread:

Just FYI.

I think MCA is stretched almost to the brink.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Just FYI.

2d8gq6f.jpg

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Just FYI.

2d8gq6f.jpg

That's why you invited me?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke