The Beginning of the End of ISIS?

BruceVC

With allies like these, how could you lose?

The man even speaks in passable English, just in case you don't get the message.

video blah blah, without real fight

Beating of Murican military servicemen is good old tradition in whole world,  Islam or ISIS don't needed for it

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1891&dat=19850322&id=TLcfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ndcEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6210,4839103

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/sitemap/free/2004/10/article/us-sergeant-robbed-in-gypsy-cab/227443.html

http://ru-facts.com/news/view/35149.html

http://www.crazyontap.com/topic.php?TopicId=305822

It's just fabolous. To win a religious fanatics Murica must overthrow secular regime who successfully fought against these fanatics. I wondering who is target auditory of Obama speeches, i don't believe in existence of so dumb people.

Meanwhile in Russia.

Some Western pet warlord (and "ex" member of intelligence services) threatens Russia and Chechnya by ISIS invasion.

As result he has been assassinated now. Yep, this prankster chose the wrong target.

Does anyone else notice the dramatic shift in syntax between these two examples of oby posts?

• Like 2

It's just fabolous. To win a religious fanatics Murica must overthrow secular regime who successfully fought against these fanatics. I wondering who is target auditory of Obama speeches, i don't believe in existence of so dumb people.

Meanwhile in Russia.

Some Western pet warlord (and "ex" member of intelligence services) threatens Russia and Chechnya by ISIS invasion.

As result he has been assassinated now. Yep, this prankster chose the wrong target.

Does anyone else notice the dramatic shift in syntax between these two examples of oby posts?

Qn5OobbV_GM.jpg

Meanwhile in Russia.

You're paranoid. He probably took mentats between posts.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 3 weeks later...

Trolls of 99 level. NATO Europe has been diddled.

pic_c529c6a48d9c4f934a8f3a50ce6163a4.jpg

http://www.dw.de/russia-axes-south-stream-project/a-18104752

http://www.todayszaman.com/mobile_detailColumnist.action?newsId=365869

South stream is die. Europe must buy Russian gas from Turkey now... by higher price of course. Russia and Turkey become a partnership  in solving of Syrian crysis also... and we build nuclear plant for Turkey... probably if they stay on our side - we gifted them by technology of nuclear weapon...

Canadian man has been beaten in Istanbul... by mistake. Attackers think he is Murican.

0_11e02c_6bcf4f33_orig.jpg

Meanwhile in Syria... fashionable Syrian girls take newest and most stylish toys from uncle Vladimir.

1416929487_1362415188_864.jpg

e4_qxUxcHpk.jpg

3171515.jpg

Iraqi army take Russian toys instead of Murican garbage and burn ISIS pukans also.

0_11b6b6_99557893_L.jpg

0_11b6b3_4655cbf3_XL.jpg

0_11b6b5_5ae0a23b_L.jpg

http://youtu.be/ErGxxoUn2VE

Oil prices remain down, and likely to stay down. The rouble, already in trouble, is heading into freefall.

How is it you put it? "Putin stronk!"

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't think authoritarians and kleptocrats in Russia are sunk just yet (Venezuela, Iran, and Nigeria are a different story), though the recent trends suggest they'll never see the salad days ever again.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Saudi Arabia cannot suppress prices forever. The Ghawar reservoir is depleting. The House of Saud may take its marching orders from the US, but they can only endure so much. This gambit is not likely to strengthen western presence in Syria either, which is the ultimate intention of this play (by weakening Russia). There are secondary benefits in that it provides the illusion of strength for the US dollar and promotes confidence in the all important Petro-Dollar Standard. The US and Israel better be careful not to overplay their hand though. If the House of Saud were to get nervous over lost revenue or overselling of their only product...it could be disaster for The West.

Yeah-yeah West so stronk.

Meanwhile in space: Russia leaves the ISS project and do want build own blackjack... and because Russian modules play main role  in ISS - it's mean ISS is over... for anyone.

http://niqnaq.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/i-had-a-feeling-when-i-watched-the-launch-from-baikonur-live-last-week-it-would-be-the-last-joint-team/

RussianOrbitalSegment.jpg

Zvezda (Russian: Звезда́, meaning "star"), DOS-8, also known as the Zvezda Service Module, is a component of the International Space Station (ISS). It was the third module launched to the station, contains the ISS's main engine system and provides all of the station's life support systems, some of which are supplemented in the USOS, as well as living quarters for two crew members. It is the structural and functional center of the Russian portion of the station - the Russian Orbital Segment.

Zarya (Russian: Заря́; lit. Red Sky Glow, Aurora [1]), also known as the Functional Cargo Block or FGB (from the Russian "Функционально-грузовой блок", Funktsionalno-gruzovoy blok or ФГБ), was the first module of the International Space Station to be launched.[2] The FGB provided electrical power, storage, propulsion, and guidance to the ISS during the initial stage of assembly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orbital_Segment

Poor westlings can't into space now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/02/world/meast/lebanon-isis-leader-family/index.html

Interesting news, the wife of the leader of ISIS has been detained in Lebanon

I am also amazed that apparently there are several  teenage European girls who want to become his wife....

That boggles the mind, that  life in Europe is somehow worse than going into the desert and marrying some zealot...they must be brainwashed in some ways :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile in Syria
Moar toys from uncle Vladimir.
4uLBrK6.jpg
http://zid.ru/eng/products/47/detail/226

Syrian SAM defense shot down IDF missile. Forums of Zionists filled by butthurt now. 
VWdj3.jpg

193277_900.jpg

193504_900.jpg

193559_900.jpg

http://youtu.be/CPMuCgF2fbk

Good work really, IDF is best military force in the World. Also this is first intercept of such class missiles in the world.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_(missile)

A bit offtop. Countries by military might ranged IRL.
http://www.bicc.de/press/press-releases/press/news/global-militarisation-index-2014-431/

In the 2014 GMI, Israel, Singapore, Armenia, Syria, Russia, Cyprus, South Korea, Jordan, Greece and Azerbaijan (rank 1 to 10) are amongst the ten countries with the highest levels of militarisation—three of which are situated in the Middle East, two in East Asia and the remaining five in Western and Eastern Europe.

The neighbouring states Armenia (rank 3) and Azerbaijan (rank 10), both belonging to Europe, show very high levels of militarisation and have initiated major increases in their military expenditures over the past years. The high levels of militarisation in these two countries must, however, be seen in the overall context. Russia (rank 5) delivers arms to both South Caucasian republics and has been pursuing a comprehensive military reform since 2008.

Between 2009 and 2013, expenditures for equipment and procurement in European NATO states fell by more than US $ 9 billion. Still, some states show high levels of militarisation (Greece: 9, Estonia: 21, Turkey: 24, Bulgaria: 27, Portugal: 28).

Israel is number one, Syria is fourth.

That boggles the mind, that  life in Europe is somehow worse than going into the desert and marrying some zealot...they must be brainwashed in some ways :blink:

They are just idiotic teenagers that can't see reality, but way to get excitement in their lives and rebel against authority that they don't like, usually for some petty reason. Similar idiocy born from naivety has always existed in people usually in teenagers. If those people would need brainwashing or some other effort to get them do idiotic things we would have much less problems in this world.

They are just idiotic teenagers that can't see reality, but way to get excitement in their lives and rebel against authority that they don't like, usually for some petty reason. Similar idiocy born from naivety has always existed in people usually in teenagers. If those people would need brainwashing or some other effort to get them do idiotic things we would have much less problems in this world.

Am I the only one who wasn't an ignorant, naive, and rebellious douche as a teenager?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Am I the only one who wasn't an ignorant, naive, and rebellious douche as a teenager?

No you not, I wasn't particularly rebellious as a teenager

I drank alcohol at the age of 17 but most people start before that :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Gadafi, Sadam, Assad etc were the people who had the strength to hold all the wild dogs of their respective countries on a leash. NATO killed most of them and now the dogs are loose and thirsty for blood. 

I don't agree with this logic, the West gave these countries the chance to implement there own versions of Democracy. In some cases, like Iraq, they failed to do this. We can't live in a world where we say " yes brutal dictators are acceptable because they are able to manage complicated and historical sectarian conflicts within there countries"

The US gov acted like a naive retard, disregarding over 4000 years of cultural development in that region and all the things tied to it. It should have never interfered in the first place and help put Israel back on the map after WW2. Then they've made a first step in the huge swamp, and each and every step since then, just makes things worse... eventually it will lead to drowning, or someone reasonable has a safe line back to pull back from there completely for 100years and IGNORE and ISOLATE the region for that time so they will fix things there in accordance to their 4k yrs of development and traditions.

Americans need to understand that what they value might be meaningless for others. there are huge conceptual, behavioral and cultural differences between Americas and EU from which they originate, due to the type of people who were pioneers and their vision. Lets not even start comparing thousands old cultures like middle east and china...

I know that short term dollar losses seem awful, but in the long run it might be something that will prevent from seizure and death of the "style of life"

(that or you just stop toying around and play nice, and just bomb the region into oblivion and repopulate, but then we talk genocide)

Edited by Darkpriest

I waited until I was 21 like the law requires. Didn't like it, just as I suspected I wouldn't. Never drank again.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

• 2 weeks later...

I waited until I was 21 like the law requires. Didn't like it, just as I suspected I wouldn't. Never drank again.

..hm. Thinking about it, I've never actually heard that line without riders like: "..weed, on the other hand..". Or "my father/priest/trusted adult molested me when I was a kid, and I don't like losing control, which is also why my eyes are stalking you across the table". Or "because that was what I had decided a Christian should be like, and now I'll be going to a monastery!". Or "because it's a sloppy buzz - I like a clear high that keeps you present, like amphetamine, which I still use to compensate for my insecurities and fears".

So that was kind of refreshing. To see just that line.

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

I wasn't rebellious. I was too busy chasing girls. And falling over.

-Elwood Blues