What you did today.

Rosbjerg

Had a few people telling me to write a book too, because I've got some crazy ideas every once in a while. I would love to write something big... but truth is, I suck at writing. I can write like maybe 500 words and then I've said everything I wanted to say and my brain feel empty. Much sadness.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

This was mostly very sweet girls with a little too much alcohol in their systems, being a little too easily impressed. It was just a little nice having it happen 4 times in a row during the evening. Good for the ego. :)

The subject was "men and how bad they are at flirting" heh

Fortune favors the bald.

Had 4 girls say "you should write a book!" sometimes it's its too easy ;)

:lol:  I'd read it!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Had 4 girls say "you should write a book!" sometimes it's its too easy ;)

:lol:  I'd read it!

I'd read it furtively under the duvet.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have made a bet with my brother, btw. The bet is for 10000kr, a new TV or a vacation. No eating candies, pastires or anything esle of that sort. No chips or anything of that sort. Now juice or soda. I suggested no alcohol but my brother said no and I am happy he did. We'll be doing this for two months to start. If both make it, we will extend the period. This weekend has been all about eating stuff that I won't be touching for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

No juice would be tough for me, I can't do without lemonade

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No juice would be tough for me, I can't do without lemonade

It's going to be a PITA, because i drink juice every day. I think I'm going to lose, but who knows.

Doing this thing, hating fall/winter and watching Liverpool trying to do their best to make me go mentally insane is not a good combination.

What are you drinking instead? I drink juice all day, I start with OJ and have a couple glasses of some motts for tots thats pretty watered down. But I dont drink coffee or soda, so I dont see it as a real issue.

Water or pressing my own juice. (He gave me that, at least.) He gets to drink flavored mineral water. The only exceptions we made. None of us drinks coffee. I will be eating a lot of fruit from now on. I've been eating it like a junkie (now that we can't have lots of other crap containing sugar). Pineapples, apples, pears, bananas and sometimes grapes.

Up betimes, and paid the price for  a weekend eating almost nothing but red wine and steak.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have made a bet with my brother, btw. The bet is for 10000kr, a new TV or a vacation. No eating candies, pastires or anything esle of that sort. No chips or anything of that sort. Now juice or soda. I suggested no alcohol but my brother said no and I am happy he did. We'll be doing this for two months to start. If both make it, we will extend the period. This weekend has been all about eating stuff that I won't be touching for the rest of the year.

Interesting, that's some tough eating goals you have set yourselves especially if you use those things regularly

I assume this is for weight loss? Do you both want to lose weight and what exercise are you incorporating into your health program?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Interesting, that's some tough eating goals you have set yourselves especially if you use those things regularly

I assume this is for weight loss? Do you both want to lose weight and what exercise are you incorporating into your health program?

No changes in exercise. It's not specifically to lose weight, although that will most probably be a side effect. It's just a thing we wanted to do.

We both know that we would not be able to fast for real, so we at least agreed to try something and we ended up with this.

No changes in exercise. It's not specifically to lose weight, although that will most probably be a side effect. It's just a thing we wanted to do.

We both know that we would not be able to fast for real, so we at least agreed to try something and we ended up with this.

But why do you want to do it, there must be some objective or reason?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Why?

I am amused to note that Argentina is accusing P&G of not paying its tax. This is a country (or more accurately a president) that defaults on its own loans quite cheerfully.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Well, we want to see if we can do it. It also has a positive effect on your health. We want to fast but both of us can't go on for so long without meat (or we refuse to) so we decided to do something even if it is not really fasting.

Edited by Labadal
  • Like 1

After all the stuff's that's happened in the past 2 weeks, currently at work and fighting to stay awake... Classic.

Do a bunch of cocaine and hope for the best.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands