Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuck in Treasures of the Sun? I haven't completed main game!? !?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CrazySteve

CrazySteve

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Hello Gang,

New to forum - not new to DS - So I have been playing DS III for about20 hours or so, and then my friend tells me about Treasures of the Sun DLC. So i get it and install it... No problems.. Yet..

So I go to play the game last night.. and next thing you know it I am in Abbey of St. Hiram?? So I walk around do a few things.. find the 3 obelisks.. and then I start getting my butt whooped! (I am only lvl 22 in the game)... I was like that is it.. this game is stupid hard (all of a sudden)..

So I obviously learned today that I am in the Treasures of the Sun DLC portion of the game...

My question is this: Can I go back to the Main Story? or am I stuck? (I am not sure if I have the Saved games from prior..)

Thanks

-CS-

CrazySteve

CrazySteve

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Well.. after I got home - I was able to play and sure enough... I was not Stuck in Treasures of the sun... took about 30 minutes to walk all the way back to the causeway. Though I did hang around and trash some of the enemies in the Desert - gave me a few quick level boosts :) Back to Stonebridge - I still need to finish the Heroes of the Old quest (open the crypt) 

Thanks! 

-CS- 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users