Load game text is super tiny for dates/time + elapsed time glitch

Headbomb

Question

To reproduce, save a game, try to load it via the load screen. You should see something like:

post-32092-0-18958400-1409603953_thumb.jpg

Notice

1) All games report 1 second elapsed game time

2) The timestamp (Friday, August 29, 2014 - 1:58AM) is super, super tiny.

(Also, I would also suggest an ISO timestamp, or at least International format [2014-08-29, 1:58 AM] or [29 August 2014, 1:58 AM]. Day of week seems pretty useless to put here. But that's just me.)

3 answers to this question

Hello Headbomb,

Thank you for your posting. I have added a bug into the database about small font size on the time stamps. The issue with elapsed time resetting doesn't seem to be occurring in our latest builds, but I will do some more testing and keep an eye out for it. As for the International format for the time stamps, that does seem like a strong point, but I could see the benefits of both formats. I would suggest that you open a thread for the topic in the discussion forums.

Thank you for your feedback and support during the beta!  :thumbsup:

There's a similar one for long spell-names (Chanter's songs, for example) in the character creation part.

By the way -- the entire order of the savegames being messed up thing, and the "continue" and "load" buttons picking the wrong save, from other characters, various variants... known, or no longer existing problem? :)

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

There's a similar one for long spell-names (Chanter's songs, for example) in the character creation part.

By the way -- the entire order of the savegames being messed up thing, and the "continue" and "load" buttons picking the wrong save, from other characters, various variants... known, or no longer existing problem? :)

The issue with Chanter songs and Lore books etc is being worked on. I'm pretty sure the Continue and Load buttons functions properly in v278, if it's not I would create a thread about it with details so that we can look into it.