Savegame Editor

Bester

• 4 months later...

Can somebody reupload this editor or post working link ?

The answer you're looking for is... two posts earlier :

Hey. The savegame editor is outdated and doesn't work, and LunaticPandora seems to have lost interest in finishing his version.

Considering the modding possibilities that are now becoming available, I think an interesting alternative would be to make an ingame editor instead. Why quit the game to edit a save when you can do it in game, on the fly. It's something I might look into later.

Any news on that? I wish I could edit my powers on Cipher to remove some and add other, since I picked up one or two that I do not use. I can use Cheat Engine to add those I want, but I have no idea how to remove those that I picked wrong.

Doesnt that disable achievements? What we really need is a savegame editor where you can completely edit your characters.

The IE Mod docs say that using IE Mod doesn't disable achievements, though simply using the console with "iroll20s" does.  I know for sure that when I tried the "iroll20s" approach I was notified that achievements would be disabled, while I didn't get a notification when using IE Mod to respec.

• Like 1

Don't mean to be rude, but is it too much to ask to read a few posts?

The answer you are looking is just a couple messages above ! 

THERE IS NO SAVE-GAME EDITOR AVAILABLE. 

The person who started developing it during the Beta phase seems to have lost interest. If you want one, you'll have to code it yourself. Or get someone else to do it for you ;)

However, I bet Bester's IE mod can do most of what you need. 

http://rien-ici.com/iemod/

It has not yet been updated for the latest version, but some people have reported it's working even with the latest hotfix. 

• Like 3