Small Issue: Cricket Chirp In Day

septembervirgin

Question

If it has been night before and I have rested, and I have entered a new area that would have crickets (the town), I will notice that after the loading screen, there is a cricket chirp before the normal day sounds ensue.  The cricket chirp occurs at every outdoor scene change thereafter, as well.

I think this is a small issue, a matter of game polish, but it's something that might be usefully noticed, and if there is time, it might be fixed.

It could be because I have a slow and inexpensive machine, but I'm not sure that's the problem.

"This is what most people do not understand about Colbert and Silverman. They only mock fictional celebrities, celebrities who destroy their selfhood to unify with the wants of the people, celebrities who are transfixed by the evil hungers of the public. Feed us a Gomorrah built up of luminous dreams, we beg. Here it is, they say, and it looks like your steaming brains."

" If you've read Hart's Hope, Neveryona, Infinity Concerto, Tales of the Flat Earth, you've pretty much played Dragon Age."

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet