Backer Beta as presented by Jorge Salgado and Rose Gomez

Ehh, I rested three times doing all the beta content. I don't think it's that bad to be honest. (Normal difficulty.)

What class though? I imagine that wouldn't have been hard with a Chanter, Cipher or Druid PC.

A monk. Start battles by using spells and then send the fighter into the fray. Send in monk and rogue to target the same enemy. Others use long range weapons. I do admit that I sometimes did lure smaller groups of enemies to me. Also use stamina regen potions and priest spells at the right time. I equipped my fighter with all the best gear. I remember him having 24 might with equipment. I also solved the "dayghter quest" peacefully, even if I had to kill half of the cultist on my way to her.

Note that I knew how to adapt to most encounters as this was not on my first run.

Right well I haven't actually played all of the Beta content yet, but on Hard I'm usually down to 50% Health on my Fighter and 25-50% health on another character after all of the beetle encounters.

This is also with not using a 6th party member, not using any consumables and just using the gear that you start with.

Edited by Sensuki