Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Backer Beta Patch Coming Soon

backer beta patch pathfinding AI class save

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Hiro Protagonist II

Hiro Protagonist II

Ysbryd rhydd of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer

He was nice enough to respond to a direct question in brief. Stop acting like a complete baby.

Throwing insults at other people doesn't help your argument and is just troll click bait. Refrain from throwing insults and your posts might be taken seriously.

Not to mention pretending to be a moderator. last I checked, it wasn't up to Panteleimon to dictate what gets discussed on a developer's thread.

I never told you what to discuss, thanks. I just saw your poor conduct and couldn't help myself. It's considered a social virtue where I come from.

It's a social virtue where you come from to throw insults at people as well. hmm Okay. Before calling people out on what you consider poor conduct, perhaps looking at yourself and not throw insults as well. Where I come from, while asking someone to keep on topic may be okay, throwing personal insults at people is considered poor conduct. If you wanted this thread to stay on topic, then that's all you needed to say. Anyway, this has drifted too much off topic.

Here's to the new patch. Hope it will fix a lot of issues and we can see an improved difference in gameplay. :thumbsup:

BlueLion

BlueLion

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

Where the best place to keep an eye on for updates/times etc for the next beta patch update?

Matt516

Matt516

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Steam:Pungent Raindeer King
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
IIRC they said it should drop today or tomorrow. Beyond that, I'd just watch this announcements subforum.

BlueLion

BlueLion

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 188 posts

IIRC they said it should drop today or tomorrow. Beyond that, I'd just watch this announcements subforum.

Thanks for the reply. BTW what does IIRC stand for?

Matt516

Matt516

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1159 posts
  • Steam:Pungent Raindeer King
  • Kickstarter Backer
If I recall correctly.

mutonizer

mutonizer

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 307 posts

Thanks for the reply. BTW what does IIRC stand for?

If you're like me always lost with the "new thing", I highly suggest bookmarking this: http://www.internets...-definition.asp

INSANELY helpful not to become a "has been" or something :)

BlueLion

BlueLion

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 188 posts

Thanks for the clarification. I was really stumped thinking what Internet Relay Chat had to do with any of this...

gnoemli

gnoemli

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

gnoemli, on 30 Aug 2014 - 2:30 PM, said:snapback.png

thanks for your update, i would be veeeery pleased to know when we can assume the first beta release for OS X and linux?

And thanks for your hard work till now :D

Hy Pillars of eternity Team

So, well the same question again, as it has been almost a month and the newest Backer-Update has been out on 19.09:

When will we be albe to get the FIRST linux and OSX Backer Beta? A Bit more information on development status on this behalf would realy be appreciated

thanks in advance

NegativeEdge

NegativeEdge

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 103 posts

thanks for your update, i would be veeeery pleased to know when we can assume the first beta release for OS X and linux?

So, well the same question again, as it has been almost a month and the newest Backer-Update has been out on 19.09:
When will we be albe to get the FIRST linux and OSX Backer Beta? A Bit more information on development status on this behalf would realy be appreciated
thanks in advance

There was no update on the 19th, There has only been one update which was on the 3rd of Sept.

aeonsim

aeonsim

Sentient Simulation of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

thanks in advance

The original answer for at least the OSX version was the second update if there were no major problems. According to Adam they were still having issues with save and load on OSX at the beginning of last week and were actively working on it. Seeing they didn't release an update that week I'd suspect there a reasonable chance we'll see OSX support at least in the next build and if not that hopefully an update on when we will see it.

• gnoemli likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: backer beta, patch, pathfinding, AI, class, save

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users