Pet "features"

LupusUmbrae

Question

Not sure if these are necessarily bugs or intended but they've caused me a couple of issues

Scouting shows pet's outline as enemies (and shows attack when hovering)

When scouting i spotted the yellow and red circles of something approaching a door that i was behind, so i decided to quickly hit it with magic only to find some toasted bacon was all that was left of my pet pig :(

I'm not sure exactly what i expected the display of the piglet to be but this was misleading and lead to a reload.

Piglets starts fights while i'm scouting

While i was scouting my piglet managed to wander off in the ruins and into another room. This caused the NPC in their to attack my piglet.

Are pets meant to be spottable? and unable to scout? i guess the wandering off is due to the known pathing issue.

Sorry for the lack of screen shots for this, i'll try and make some this evening and add them.

4 answers to this question

Not sure if these are necessarily bugs or intended but they've caused me a couple of issues

Wait, it gets better. The piglet wandered around and disarmed all of the traps (by setting them off and, you know, being immortal).

I'm not sure if this is a bug - what a useful creature!  I shall name him George.  

(I wish I had a piglet in Durlag's tower.)