Pictures of your games Part 5

I always liked the Friendship "finishers" in MK games.

mortalkombat2-friendship-01.png

hqdefault.jpg

Speaking of friendship, Bayonetta sends her love, the only way she knows how. 

2WxYEzJ.jpg

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dear Lord, what did they do to Alyx?  They took a perfectly attractive woman with a distinctive look and turned her into every single generic barbie doll from every single "beauty mod" ever made.  Otherwise, the graphics are nicer than before.

• Like 6

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You get to pilot a freakin' mech in Bayonetta 2, because of course you do.

d8MS8Nz.jpg

The best part is that after you beat this chapter it becomes available to buy so that you can use it whenever you want.  :w00t:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Welcome to Isla del Keyrock

CerGT2m.jpg

A lush tropical paradise that's equal parts the ideal vacation destination and the residence of your dreams.  This veritable utopia is overseen by the wise, beautiful, talented, magnanimous, and just Carmelita Tavarez.  Rest assured that any and all rumors of executions and extortion are completely and utterly false, your benevolent ruler would never ever eeeeever consider stooping to such shameful acts.  

TtTYmXi.jpg

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Dear Lord, what did they do to Alyx?  They took a perfectly attractive woman with a distinctive look and turned her into every single generic barbie doll from every single "beauty mod" ever made.  Otherwise, the graphics are nicer than before.

Its called the Brazzers treatment.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

My best chapter performance in Bayonetta 2 yet.  3rd climax difficulty (hard): 5 pure platinum verses, 2 platinum verses, and 6 gold verses, with nothing below gold

RCXN6Wx.jpg

The harder difficulty can actually help you get a better score if you're good because enemies tend to be more aggressive, giving you more opportunities to trigger witch time and build your magic gauge for powerful umbran climax attacks that massively raise your combo score.

There are still certain enemies in later chapters that give me particular trouble, but I've gotten the hang of the patterns and timing of a good chunk of the bestiary.  I'm still light years away from truly mastering the game, though.  I'll get there eventually.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Yay! First ever game on Civ: Beyond Earth, and I snatched a win! :w00t:

I played on Mercury difficulty as Franco-Iberian Élodie, on a massive Atlantean map.

I knew the AI had at least three contenders to various victories, but I focussed on a weird mix of Supremacy and Harmony, and snuck under the radar, or so I thought.

As soon as I had the Beacon up for contacting the Alien master race (30 turns till victory), my closest neighbours, the alien-hippie Asian Coop just declared war out of the blue, and their xenomorphic units were really tough. However, as a seasoned CiV player I was prepared. My capital was heavily barricaded, and I had a few decent units myself. After some losses, we drove away or killed about a dozen Asian units.

This is how it looked afterwards, when I managed to get the Asian ccop to agree on peace 16 turns later or so:

EDIT: Nope! Wrong pic. This is a pic one turn before the sudden attack from the south.

jyWBg6.jpg

And the rest was just a formality, and a nervous wait, since other AI could easily have won instead:

3Qlhn3.jpg

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Cat Peach on the Master Cycle in Excitebike Arena.  Yeah.

Nv36J2O.jpg

When she wins, she either purrs or says "Meow did it!".  :grin:

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸