Pictures of your games Part 5

So I was playing Borderlands 2 again, with the added DLC, and I was running around in Zed's place when I saw a hidden QR-code inside one of the morgue cabinets. Naturally I had to try to scan it with my phone. Surprisingly enough it worked:

BorderQR_zpsx99fqktf.jpg

Maybe you've all seen this already, but I thought it was pretty neat.

• Like 3

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

purrdy picture

I'll raise you

Untitertled.png

also, final scene of act one was pretty intense (though, predictable)

Un3516titled.png

Un3333titled.png

well, that deteriorated quickly...

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Not especially pretty, but it was fun.

Clipboard01_zpsxyfr2mrp.jpg

*Strange (possible bug): The first time I tried this, the pet dragon's head got big too.  This didn't happen when I tried it with the space-piglet, but afterwards it no longer happened with the pet dragon.  The credits list Josh for this feature.

Edited by Gizmo

Durance isn't a druid though, is he?

Un231311titled.png

Obsidian... never change  :dancing:

I keep getting Icewind Dale 2 vibes from this game, mainly in Act 3, the locations and some quests look very similar. 

Unti315151tled.png

and below - a very nice sequence, really enjoyed it:
Unti3141tled.png

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Durance isn't a druid though, is he?

He is a priest. For me it is close enough. :D

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Which game is that?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've already assembled my outfit from the PS3 version:

Nu9RGO.jpg

Took me quite some time to find the heide iron mask... they changed the loot position.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."