Kaine Parker's Pretty Woman

Tale

I was kind of surprised to find that she is actually an aero space engineer.

Yeah, I'm glad to have a nice Latina MILF to look at when I......take my gentleman's time.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Whys has this turned into the Sulky Woman thread?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What? A women sitting at a table in a bar, wearing high-heel shoes, blood red lipstick while enjoying every inhale...slowly is daym sexay.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Smoking is such an off-turner. The smell and those f*cked up lungs.... 

What? A women sitting at a table in a bar, wearing high-heel shoes, blood red lipstick while enjoying every inhale...slowly is daym sexay.

I don't like it, I don't like when women do it but some women can pull it off.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

When I see somebody smoking pictures of red & black infected lungs and cancerous lung tissue pop into my head. My second thought is that I want to stay away from people who are either so oblivious or dumb. On top of that cigarette smoke makes my eyes water and my throat hurt, so when somebody blows smoke into my face they're going to have health issues way before the negative effects of cigarettes kick in. 

So for me smoking couldn't be further from sexy. 

anyway...

antjetraue2_zpsd262ae12.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

^I liked to woman you posted, not your opinion on women smoking btw :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

See you're thinking of a dowdy wreck of a woman smoking while she looks at her children as if they are flies.

I'm thinking of sultry unattainable women smoking like each inward breathe is ...well... freudian. Women on the edge of something, whether it be realisation, or immolation.

But mainly I'm thinking of women who aren't neurotically obsessed with their health.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

See you're thinking of a dowdy wreck of a woman smoking while she looks at her children as if they are flies.

I'm thinking of sultry unattainable women smoking like each inward breathe is ...well... freudian. Women on the edge of something, whether it be realisation, or immolation.

But mainly I'm thinking of women who aren't neurotically obsessed with their health.

I hate smoking in every shape or form. It's disgusting.

You'd approach that nice looking woman and then when she breathes, you'd be like: Aww sh**, smells disgusting, I need to vomit!1one

• Like 1

I hate smoking in every shape or form. It's disgusting.

You'd approach that nice looking woman and then when she breathes, you'd be like: Aww sh**, smells disgusting, I need to vomit!1one

I'll be honest, I'd rather smell that than perfume. I've never come across one that does'nt smell like chemicals.

Femme_Fatale_by_ladymorgana.jpg

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

When I think of smoking women I think of red and infected lung tissue, cold cigarette smell and a disgusting cough. And I don't want to have anything to do with people who do that voluntarily to themselves because thats definitely not a sign of intelligence and hints to low self discipline (giving in to peer pressure.)

One of my relatives smoke, and it makes her infinitely worse. That cough is disgusting. Come to think of it, nobody in my family smokes because everyone thinks its disgusting, except that one relative. 

Anyway.

10633375_777259978963288_162951246246664

Same girl. 

01-miesha-tate.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 3

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I am curious about the source of that gif

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I am curious about the source of that gif

People wearing fake nerd glasses should be shot on sight.

Meh. I'm fine with it if she's wearing a low cut polka dress.

• Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle