Ukraine discussion

Tale

Then I seriously hope that we'll never have to fight people, living in Antarctica or in the deserts because according to your logic they'd eat people alive. Russia is a joke compared to those environments.

O'RLY?!

Its not my job to educate your sorry behind about the climates of extreme places on this earth, where people still live and thrive. Do some research and you'll find out that there are WAY harsher places out there that make Russia look really comfortable. And it has not greatly enhanced their abilities to wage war.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Its not my job to educate your sorry behind about the climates of extreme places on this earth, where people still live and thrive. Do some research and you'll find out that there are WAY harsher places out there that make Russia look really comfortable. And it has not greatly enhanced their abilities to wage war.

As i see you can't read.

Vostok Station (Russian: Станция Восток, Stántsiya Vostók, lit. "Station East" or "East Station") is a Russian (formerly Soviet) research station in inland Princess Elizabeth Land, Antarctica. The station lies at the southern Pole of Cold, with the lowest reliably measured natural temperature on Earth of −89.2 °C (−128.6 °F; 184.0 K).

Though unconfirmed, it has been reported that Vostok reached the temperature of −91 °C (−132 °F) on July 28, 1997.[16]

The warmest recorded temperature at Vostok is −12.2 °C (10.0 °F), which occurred on 11 January 2002.[12]

The coldest month was August 1987 with a mean temperature of −75.4 °C (−103.7 °F) and the warmest month was December 1989 with mean of −28 °C (−18 °F).[11]

In addition to the extremely cold temperatures, other factors make Vostok one of the most difficult places on Earth for human habitation:

• An almost complete lack of moisture in the air.
  • An average windspeed of 5 m/s (18 km/h) (11 mph), sometimes rising to as high as 27 m/s (97 km/h)(60 mph).
  • A lack of oxygen because of its high elevation at 3,488 meters (11,444 ft).
  • A higher ionization of the air.
  • A polar night that lasts approximately 130 days, from mid April to late August,[17] including 80 continuous days of civil polar night (i.e. too dark to read, during which the Sun is more than 6 degrees below the horizon.)

Acclimatization to such conditions can take from a week to two months and is accompanied by headaches, eye twitches, ear pains, nose bleeds, perceived suffocation, sudden rises in blood pressure, loss of sleep, reduced appetite, vomiting, joint and muscle pain, arthritis, and weight loss of 3–5 kg (7–11 lb) (sometimes as high as 12 kg (26 lb)).

But i talk not about hardest environment on Earth. I talk about environment what make anyone insane (Wehrmacht reports approve it), it's a totally different thing. Just imagine State of dangerous maniacs armed by nukes and other high-tech toys... anyone who trying provoke them to war is fool exactly.

yI1c060.gif

As i see you can't read.

Vostok Station isn't in Russia.

But i talk not about hardest environment on Earth.

Good, no need for further displays of your lack of education. Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Woldo, snap out of it.

Arguing Russian military theory with oby is like arguing the sex habits of the sloth with ...well, with oby.

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Woldo, snap out of it.

Arguing Russian military theory with oby is like arguing the sex habits of the sloth with ...well, with oby.

:lol:

Funniest post of the week

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Rebels deliver toys to positions (self-made Kevlar bulletproof vests also). In process they has been ambushed by group Ukrainian saboteurs and one of suppliers take wound (they don't wear lowest Kevlar plates for mobility, territory expected be a clean from Junta forces).

http://youtu.be/6mFDQrEF_Wg

So big difference between Russian/Ukrainian paramilitary forces and typical poorly equipped preys of NATO (Even psychology so very different - laughing alfa-btards instead of suicidal poor omega-losers who even don't dreamed about victory and just try make some hurt to godlike European invaders ). If NATO begin intervention into Ukraine - this is can be really funny.

http://vimeo.com/96823482

Western authorities constantly  talk about Russian military forces in Ukraine because of truth is too terrific to them. IRL many rebels has.... wargames/recons origin. Just imagine hundreds thousands well trained and tactically advanced warriors, true self-organized people armies, who not need governments for war. Imagine such situation when oppressed peoples in Western countries (in Ferguson for example) begin copypast such movement.... Yeah, for authorities is more safe when people don't known about such possibility. Don't worry - it's Putin invade Ukraine, people can't do such thing without governmental directives stay oppressed fool.

The diction is improving, but your grammar keeps slipping.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Western authorities constantly  talk about Russian military forces in Ukraine because of truth is too terrific to them. IRL many rebels has.... wargames/recons origin. Just imagine hundreds thousands well trained and tactically advanced warriors, true self-organized people armies, who not need governments for war. Imagine such situation when oppressed peoples in Western countries (in Ferguson for example) begin copypast such movement.... Yeah, for authorities is more safe when people don't known about such possibility. Don't worry - it's Putin invade Ukraine, people can't do such thing without governmental directives stay oppressed fool.

So you are saying that Ferguson rioters plundering shops supporting criminal who just robbed store and then threaten policeman are similar to separatists = at least we can agree on something xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

meanwile in russia

http://ukrainiancrisis.net/news/6083

Seems like Putin have problem how to call non-existing russian soldiers in Ukraine xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

meanwile in russia

Seems like Putin have problem how to call non-existing russian soldiers in Ukraine xD

Lol, again no proofs. State duma secretely discuss blah-blah... Not so secretely if some distant Ukrainian propagandists from Canada known about this....

Foreigners so naive facepalmri6.gif

Vedomosti are not russian papers?

meanwile in russia

Lol, again no proofs. State duma secretely discuss blah-blah... Not so secretely if some distant Ukrainian propagandists from Canada known about this....

Foreigners so naive facepalmri6.gif

Vedomosti are not russian papers?

So "Russian" lol.

Owners

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanoma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_Times

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall_Street_Journal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-09-24/russia-advances-media-law-testing-pearson-springer

p.S. Do you banned in google?

I don't think Ukriane is relevant anymore, the conflict has wound down to a semi stagnant state, yet the US and EU push on with sanctions. That tells me that some new goals have been set and I'm pretty certain they're to do with engineering a colored revolution in Russia.

We've seen how those go and sanctions are just the first step. 

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

I don't think Ukriane is relevant anymore, the conflict has wound down to a semi stagnant state, yet the US and EU push on with sanctions. That tells me that some new goals have been set and I'm pretty certain they're to do with engineering a colored revolution in Russia.

Doubt it can work here, too many supporters of current regime. I suppose EU just want get Crimeria back to Ukraine

Crimea isn't going back to Ukraine, I think everyone knows that at this point

Maybe, but Russia will pay high price for it as it seems, actually I believe its more probable than any revolution in Russia

Edited by Chilloutman

Yeah, the sanctions are just punitive. I wouldn't expect really anything at all happening though as I said in another thread that it's making it fairly difficult for my in-laws to travel abroad

Oh dont be mistaken, sanctions are long term process and Russia is already starting to feel first consequences. If anybody thinks that Russia can live without good relations with EU he is very naive. Russia is definetely big powerplayer in region but only via military power, its economy is pretty weak. And as we all know best strikes are on weak spots

Maybe, but Russia will pay high price for it as it seems, actually I believe its more probable than any revolution in Russia

wat revolution, wat high price?

ololo, only oil resources in Crimea have price a few trillions dollars, i even don't talking about price of land, cultural objects and adding of 2 millions loyal citizen to our Evil Empire. Tiny Western sanctions can't force Russia to do what you saying. Actually our Empire can only return land back to Russia, for example all Ukraine is just nothing more than temporary occupied by enemies Russian territory and someday this territory become our again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?_r=0

Westlings really mad if seriously believe that people who don't surrender to such powerful enemies as French Empire, Antanta and III Reich (though these invasions cause terrible consequences to our people ) - such people surrender to modern Western posers because of their childish attempts to make hurt to us.

Well, obviously things are not going back to normal until the situation in Eastern Ukraine is settled. Duh.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Just reminder from history.
Crimean war. United forces of four major world empires try stop Russian expansion. They make few attacks (White Sea, Far East, Baltic Sea) but sux everywhere except Black sea and Crimea. Though in Crimea their "success" look not too successful also. After 3 years of war and 400,000 casualties they reach almost nothing, Crimea stay mostly under Russian control. In result Russia sign peace treaty (and even increase own territory lol, defeated Russia so defeated).

WW2. Soviets defend Crimea around of 1 month, after this they defend important nodes in Crimea yet 1 year. In 1944 they recapture Crimea during 1 month.

Crimea 2014. In few days Russians take control over Crimea in few days. Equal sized Ukrainian forces divided, surrounded and surrender without fight.

Looks like Westlings can not into warfare really.

10njuRlqM6A.jpg

wat revolution, wat high price?

ololo, only oil resources in Crimea have price a few trillions dollars, i even don't talking about price of land, cultural objects and adding of 2 millions loyal citizen to our Evil Empire. Tiny Western sanctions can't force Russia to do what you saying. Actually our Empire can only return land back to Russia, for example all Ukraine is just nothing more than temporary occupied by enemies Russian territory and someday this territory become our again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/18/world/europe/in-taking-crimea-putin-gains-a-sea-of-fuel-reserves.html?_r=0

Westlings really mad if seriously believe that people who don't surrender to such powerful enemies as French Empire, Antanta and III Reich (though these invasions cause terrible consequences to our people ) - such people surrender to modern Western posers because of their childish attempts to make hurt to us.

Yeah yeah Mighty Russian empire, we get it. No-one asking for russia to surrender - west just want to russia keep promises they give and return Crimea back to ukraine - simple as that. And I thouhgt you stated that you are from Ukraine

Yeah yeah Mighty Russian empire, we get it. No-one asking for russia to surrender - west just want to russia keep promises they give and return Crimea back to ukraine - simple as that. And I thouhgt you stated that you are from Ukraine

European be a really smarter few centuries ago.

Do not expect that once taken advantage of Russia’s weakness, you will receive dividends forever. Russians always come for their money. And when they come – they will not rely on the Jesuit agreement you signed, that supposedly justify your actions. They are not worth the paper it is written. Therefore, with the Russians you should use fair play or no play.

Westlings play non fair. In 80s-90s we tested them for peaceful coexisting, but they fail this test. Sorry bro, but soon they must suffer from consequences of their stupid behaviour. East European traitors must suffer also, nothing personal, but just Russian tradition of never forgiving.

Other news - we prepare popcorn. Real events only beginning.

http://euobserver.com/foreign/126855

IMF says Ukraine will be bankrupt ‘within weeks’ and needs $15 billion more for war against eastern Ukraine

http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.ru/2014/12/ukrainian-minister-admits-that-country.html

Ukrainian Minister Admits That The Country Is 'Bankrupt'

Russian troops invade Ukraine lol. For defeating of Ukraine such rude tools not needed (leave these tools to our non-competent rivals from NATO).

Well, obviously things are not going back to normal until the situation in Eastern Ukraine is settled. Duh.

Its a semi frozen conflict, its not going to be settled. It can go on like this for years.