The idea behind this PoE gadget at gamescom

As an ordinary  slacker backer I don't have access to the beta. Thankfully I was able to play the coming beta release at Gamescom. Usually you get a t-shirt or some colorful paperwork but in this case you get a more unusual but nonetheless colorful and probably better lasting present. Though it will shine with pride in my bookcase with other game gadgets I was curious about the meaning behind the gift.

Is it to use to make you "forget" all the times when you are killed by the ogre or eaten by beetles?

Is it for your belt so you have an ample supply of water/health potion/poison/alcoholic beverage?

Mine was empty (or perhaps emptied by someone else) so the content couldn't help me find the answer.

Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm looking forward for the release of the game, that will be the real gift.

obsidian-flask.jpg

• Like 4

As an ordinary  slacker backer I don't have access to the beta. Thankfully I was able to play the coming beta release at Gamescom. Usually you get a t-shirt or some colorful paperwork but in this case you get a more unusual but nonetheless colorful and probably better lasting present. Though it will shine with pride in my bookcase with other game gadgets I was curious about the meaning behind the gift.

Is it to use to make you "forget" all the times when you are killed by the ogre or eaten by beetles?

Is it for your belt so you have an ample supply of water/health potion/poison/alcoholic beverage?

Mine was empty (or perhaps emptied by someone else) so the content couldn't help me find the answer.

Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm looking forward for the release of the game, that will be the real gift.

obsidian-flask.jpg

I am guessing it will come in handy when you reach the final boss in Path of the Damned mode and die.

• Like 2