Dragon Age: Inquisition

Blarghagh

Man...people actually care about that?

Weird.

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Youtube comments?  Really?  I would hope that by now people know that reading youtube comments is a descent into madness.  You can read youtube comments about pretty much any video and find people lobbing insults and complaining about the most ridiculous stuff.  Youtube comments are probably the absolute worst gauge a person could use to measure the interest level for any given project.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well, thread length seems to be another poor indicator. I mean, TN had to close the last one because all of the people who were compelled to show up and state that they have no interest in the game... ;)

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well, thread length seems to be another poor indicator. I mean, TN had to close the last one because all of the people who were compelled to show up and state that they have no interest in the game... ;)

I have absolutely no interest in showing up and posting to this thread.

• Like 7

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have no interest in replying to this post.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Weird.

Hard to tell or if it's just baiting all the SJW Bioware fans, these days.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Man...people actually care about that?"

While those are douchebags  the opposite is just as bad including some posted here: 'I won;t play a game because the protag is just another white man." or "I won't play if I cna't be a girl."

\

See,  topics about Twitcher as just one example.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

If those people bothered to look hard enough, they would find that the very first demo had a human male and that there was another demo in E3 with a Dwarf male.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

^I guess Bioware is no longer his favorite company on the station...

• Like 2

Weird.

If you seriously don't know anything about sexism and homophobia in video games, then boy, are you in for a treat.

I only know what I read here. :)

Wait that didn't sound right... :shifty:

Let me put it this way, I'm surprised that in a game where you can be multiple races and either gender of each race, I'm surprised anyone is paying attention.  I thought it was stupid for ME series where everyone was like "Why are you always showing Male Sheppard" (when it was stated he was the default character), but never would have thought this was something that'd trigger knee-jerks for DAI.  Guess there's still some moldering ember of my faith of humanity that hasn't been dampened by the internet yet after all. :dancing:

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

Men just cannot get ahead in the woman's world of CRPGs.

Mostly because of men roleplaying as girls.

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Weird.

If you seriously don't know anything about sexism and homophobia in video games, then boy, are you in for a treat.

I only know what I read here. :)

Well, we have at least two users that advocate the killing of women, so you're at a good start.

:lol: Undoubtedly the line  of the week, nice one :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"Well, we have at least two users that advocate the killing of women, so you're at a good start."

Only two? Plenty more advocate for the killing of men so... *shrug*

Thread pruned a bit. Remeber guys. profanity in pictures is circumventing our beloved language filter... :skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thread pruned a bit. Remeber guys. profanity in pictures is circumventing our beloved language filter... :skull:

What about profanity in exif data?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Keeping the spirit of the inquisition, that was very inquisitive of you, but.. I don't smell anything burning nor do I hear anyone screaming. Odd. Maybe there is soundplug missing here. :biggrin:

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

200 is probably exaggeration or someone who left the game on for 2 hours during a break. Just like the nonsense that BG2 is a billion hours or the toolbags who took 100+ hours to 'finish' DOS recently.

200 is probably exaggeration or someone who left the game on for 2 hours during a break. Just like the nonsense that BG2 is a billion hours or the toolbags who took 100+ hours to 'finish' DOS recently.

Nonsense, there is probably no fast travel.

village_idiot.gif