Example of what is killing modern games

Chilloutman

TLDR: PnP gamers have suffered this since the early 1980s, when young Monte splurged all his allowance on AD&D. 'Tis nothing new and the sky won't fall in.

Young Monte? That seems like an oxymoron.

Anyways, I have to agree with Wals and Monte. If you think a company is milking you too much through DLC and microtransactions, don't grace them with your business. Pulling a SJW and raging will be ineffective and probably just pisses people off.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

TLDR: PnP gamers have suffered this since the early 1980s, when young Monte splurged all his allowance on AD&D. 'Tis nothing new and the sky won't fall in.

Young Monte? That seems like an oxymoron.

Anyways, I have to agree with Wals and Monte. If you think a company is milking you too much through DLC and microtransactions, don't grace them with your business. Pulling a SJW and raging will be ineffective and probably just pisses people off.

Well I am not buying them, however many people do, at its spreading like a pleauge. I understand that for example in US costs of games are really low compared to wages, hower its not that case in many places in word. And 1:1 pricing of euro to dollar doesnt helping it at all. As I stated, I mostly now buying complete collections. However I am suprised that some developers are crying that day one sells are dropping. Of course they are dropping if noone knows if they are buying complete game or if they will have to wait another 2 years to complete that game with all DLCs.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"