Support Ticket Times

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to inform you that our support staff is limited this week due to being at Gamescom and GenCon. It may take a little longer than normal for us to answer your support tickets, but we will move as quickly as we can.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi guys, I'm working my way through tickets as fast as I can, working through the oldest ones first. I'll be continuing through them tomorrow until everyone's caught up. Apologies for the delay! A perfect storm on our end over here unfortunately with three of our usual folks all part or no time due to conventions, etc. Not a great excuse, but we sincerely appreciate your patience with us.

Thanks!

Darren Monahan

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Please know that for every person that might be compelled to complain about the delay, there are two who applaud you guys in your efforts in the face of your limitations.

We know you guys are working very hard and going through a lot just to accommodate us, and we greatly appreciate it.

Also, because I have to... I think you guys should start a newspaper-style blog to update us on the status of things. As per this thread's title, it could be called... The Support Ticket Times. 6_u

(Not really... but "really" on the assurance/appreciation, ^___^)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Thanks Lephys! Appreciate the kind words. :)

I am going to be pushing some new changes to the site today so people can finally edit their own shipping addresses. That should help a lot. The next thing will likely be allowing people to view the description of their tiers in the Orders tab in their Account Profile too, so they can double-check everything that comes with their order.

Onwards to more tickets - thank you again everyone!!!

• Like 3

OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY - Officially sponsored most generously by Pierre and SD!

Thank you for all the hard work, it really is appreciated.

I really don't want to bother you, but because I have no idea how big the volume of tickets you are dealing with is and the deadline is creeping closer...  I submitted ticket on August 8, are tickets by that date still being answered or did it get lost somehow?

Thanks again :)

Hi Revanity, no problem and thanks - I think I replied to you earlier today, if I didn't I'll definitely get you tomorrow.

I've taken care of all of Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's, and Monday's tickets. Time for bed. :)

• Like 1

Hi Revanity, no problem and thanks - I think I replied to you earlier today, if I didn't I'll definitely get you tomorrow.

I've taken care of all of Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's, and Monday's tickets. Time for bed. :)

If someone could get around to responding to my two tickets, I'd definitely appreciate it. Thank you

23u4g7t.jpg