Your power is rising

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoqlvQ9SM8

Can you control your power?

http://www.youve-been-chosen.com/en/

http://www.seekinghenna.com/

http://www.woods-watsoninstitute.info/

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

This was legitimately the most interested I had been in a BioWare project since the Endinggate Scandal of 2012, mostly because what little vague glimpses we've seen so far made me think of The Secret World, which is something I would dearly love for someone to take a crack at again (and hopefully do a lot better job than Funcom did).  Then I saw those ears and most of the interest I had it this, whatever it is, disappeared just like that.  I know it's stupid and superficial, but it is what it is.  All the excitement I had for this disappeared simply because elf ears.

N6rICB5.gif

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guest Slinky

Those look like elf ears to you? The first thing that popped in my mind was "Dumbo"

If the game is an MMO, I really hope Bio Austin learned a lesson or three thousand from SWTOR, especially on the technical side.

I know its popular to hate on Bioware, but I admit to a lot of curiosity about what this could be.  I've liked most of Bioware's games, so any new IP they may be doing still has some interest with me and the supernatural / Fortean / Secret World feel of the various materials out their is intriguing, to me at least.

EDIT: I just thought she had big ears.  I've seen people with big ears like that before.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

In my understanding Bioware Austin is separate entity from those EA's entities that were Bioware before EA bought it. Bioware is now term that EA puts all its entities that do RPG-like games. Like for example Mythic become Bioware Mythic, although they dropped Bioware just before they closed it down in 2014.

Bioware now consist from Bioware Canada, which consist from Bioware Edmonton (which is closest thing that comes to original Bioware) and Bioware Montreal (which was formed in 2009 to assist Bioware Edmonton, but now it is responsible of next Mass Effect game), Bioware Austin (they did Star Wars Old Republic, with some assistance Bioware Edmonton, and they will do this game which teasers you can find from OP) and  Waystone Studio was moved under Bioware, their first game and game that they are currently developing is Dawngate.

And there has been three other studios that have been part of Bioware under EA, but are now closed. Previously mentioned Mythic (they did among other things Warhammer Online, Ultimate Forever and Dungeon Keeper mobile), Bioware San Fransisco (which developed tittles Dragon Legends and Mirror Edge 2D, before its closure in 2013), Bioware Victory that then dropped Bioware from its name and become Victory Games until it was closed in 2013 (they were developing next Command & Conquer game).

The only thing to know about all these BIO divisions is that theya re all EA divisions. That's good or bad depending on your view. I personally like EA because it's in the game.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Those look like elf ears to you? The first thing that popped in my mind was "Dumbo"

Hard to tell without her brushing her hair away so we can see the tops of the ears.  I reserve the right to change my interest level if those turn out to be mini elephant ears, or mouse ears.  If she turns out to be a human/rodent hybrid my interest level will be double what it was before I thought those were elf ears.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That house, it's sinking--it's not her fault. It's not her fault. I understand that's a real danger in Florida. 

So is it like Heroes, the TV show. Normal humans become empowered, accidentally. I seem to get Chosen every time I play a role-playing game. 

Edit: Wait, hold the phone, I see my favorite lotus blossum femme fatale from Newegg on the back page of that video. Joanne and her new gaming computer ... I must watch that. 

Double Edit: It's gone now. Random selections. Here she is. 

Triple Edit: This one's even better. Hot girl. Baseball bat. Laptop. 

Edited by ManifestedISO
  • Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

For a horror game, they completely failed to make these trailers scary or creepy in any way whatsoever. *Of course* the girl is gonna look straight at the camera in a slightly creepy manner. Ugh, same old tricks.

The suit in the chair with smoke coming from his neck looks more funny than anything.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Sounds more like some new super-heroes taking it seriously again (aka Misfits)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

For a horror game, they completely failed to make these trailers scary or creepy in any way whatsoever. *Of course* the girl is gonna look straight at the camera in a slightly creepy manner. Ugh, same old tricks.

The suit in the chair with smoke coming from his neck looks more funny than anything.

Where did you get the information that it is a horror game? It doesn't look like horror to me. More weird than scary.

For a horror game, they completely failed to make these trailers scary or creepy in any way whatsoever.

I don't think this is going to be a horror game. There used to be some job offerings on BioWare Austin's page that implied their next game would be a multiplayer action game, and this looks like it. Bunch of kids with superhero powers fighting in arenas/possibly in co-op? Sounds feasible to me, but we'll see.

For a horror game, they completely failed to make these trailers scary or creepy in any way whatsoever.

. Bunch of kids with superhero powers fighting in arenas/possibly in co-op? Sounds feasible to me, but we'll see.

If that is what this game is really about my interest in it has diminished dramatically

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Let's be honest, it's gonna suck donkey balls, isn't it?

Maybe?

I'd rather wait and see what kind of game it looks to be before really assuming that it's going to be bad at this point.

There are certain elements of their campaign that I like, to be honest. Whether the game when announced will be something that interests me (I don't play MMORPGs, for example, or online in general) still needs to be seen.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Will it have gameplay?

It will have David Cage "gameplay".

I keed, I keed...

I really hope I keed.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸