Bundle of Holding

Raithe

Don't know how many of you folks know of this, but there is an rpg version in the Humble Bundle type style...

http://bundleofholding.com/index/current'>Bundle of Holding

Mostly they tend to be rpg pdf bundles from the smaller, indie publishers, but they get the occasional wander into other things.

At present, they're doing the Scion stuff from White Wolf's Onyx Publishing.

They tend to do a "put x dollars in, and you get 2 or 3 books in pdf, but put y dollars in and qualify for these other 5 or so as well"

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I picked up the RQ6 bundle awhile back. It was excellent enough that it convinced me to plonk down the coin for a dead tree version.

I pass on most of them since they seem to focus a lot on New Wave "story game" style ""arrpeegeegaems" but they're worth keeping an eye on or subscribing to the mailing list.

• 2 years later...

To mildly resurrect this thread from the depths of the past..

For anyone who enjoys the pseudo-Dune style of thing, they currently have a chunk of the Fading Suns RPG at present (and for the next 12 days)

Bundle of Holding - Fading Suns

Apparently the publishing rights have been acquired by a German gaming company (Ulisses Spiele), and before they start pushing their own plans for the licence they're releasing this batch of the old version via the bundle.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."