RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

It did happen. It's called Jade Empire. And, it's underrated. It also sold the least of all BIO's RPGs - despite selling 1.5-2mil copies within the first year which was considered not good enough to qualify for a sequel.

Too bad since its years better than KOTOR or BG1.

Jade Empire was indeed awesome, but the RPG they talk about using redubbed 70s kung-fu movies as the cutscenes sounds like a different beast entirely, and one I would likely be all over if they made it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yeah, but that was back in the late 90s. JE came out in 2005 so the concept likely evolved.  The one talked about between the docs and Feargus was gonna use the IE too.

Dunno if that exact game would be great but I do know JE was though definitely underappreciated.

One thing to say though that no doubts the BIO docs and Feargus had/have a great professional relationship.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oh man, at the end when Feargus was talking about the wuxia RPG Black Isle and BioWare were mulling over, I was getting a super raging boner.  Now I'm so sad that game never happened.  If Obsidian were to kickstart a wuxia RPG I would wind up pledging way more money to it than I probably should.  I love wuxia so freakin' much.

Rainbow Empire: Romances of the Three Kingdoms.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.