Heels are poop, and the colour makes her look like Xena. Otherwise not bad.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's pretty much how she looks in the new comics. In the begging I think they wanted her to have have pants, but in the end they gave up and kept the original hotpants look.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

For those interested in the Tower of Babel storyline you can watch Justice League:Doom. It's an animated cartoon and I fully recommend it.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

So why is Batman fighting Superman anyway.

He broke his satellite and Batman wants him to pay. Superman can't do that on a reporter's salary, so Batman is going to kick his ribs in and pawn his spaceship.

• Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Heels are poop, and the colour makes her look like Xena. Otherwise not bad.

They're wedge boots, which is perfectly acceptable. The color is too muted, however. The best part of WW's costume is how well the different colors compliment. And no gold lasso, c'mon. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Because Superman is a gelded fethwit.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Wait, what's with the back strap. Is it holding a scabbard, for the sword. Diana's swords come out of her wrist bracelets, magically, because that's what a goddess does. Is it a strap to hold stupid Clark Kent and lame Bruce Wayne together on her back when Luthor knocks them both out. Wonder Woman is going to deep-kick all of the boys in their backsides and save the multiverse, clearly.  

All Stop. On Screen.

in tdkr, the reason batman fights superman is 'cause superman is a tool.

regardless o' how you use "tool," the aforementioned still works.

HA! Good Fun!

ps am not a huge dc fan, but from our perspective, there is only two things keeping superman power in check: clark and bruce. lex, at times, believes he is fighting to prevent the unstoppable alien from dominating, but his efforts is largely impotent. the only two dependable checks on the potential tyranny or disaster that is superman is clark and bruce. clark is a good guy regardless o' what superman can/could do. and bruce, well, bruce is batman.

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I can't believe they aren't showing the invisible plane.

My issue with the new WW is that I think of Lynda Carter when I think of what WW should look like. Gal is very attractive but she's closer to the stick figure end of the stick figure - Lynda Carter scale even with the padded costume and both of the 2 pounds she added for the role

• Like 3

Free games updated 3/4/21

Wonder Woman was always a "meh" superhero for me.  But at lest she's way more original that so many of the "insert another superhero name prefix" - boy/girl/woman (in other words, a different age/gendered version of an existing hero)

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Gerard Butler confirmed as Wonder Woman

"fan Tom Booker said: “I hate this sort of gimmicky and deliberately controversial re-imagining of characters.

“It makes the concept of superheroes seem inherently ridiculous and childish, rather than the deadly serious and entirely appropriate obsession of middle-aged men that it so obviously is."

• Like 5

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, the main villain in this movie is Zack Snyder.

I thought it was David Goyer?

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think casting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman may hurt Batman v Superman.  Gal Gadot is a very outspoken supporter of Israel and Israel's military actions.  I expect people to call for a boycott of the movie when it comes out.  The upcoming movie already suffers from an underperformed prequel (Man of Steel) and a series of bad press.  While I do not think the boycott will have much of an impact in the pro-Israeli USA, it will definitely have some impact in the international markets.