So there were some posts about this in the past, and I can't seem to find any of them.

I remember it being said that it would be looked into if additional add-ons could be added to a pledge.  However, this still is not possible.

I could not afford everything I wanted up front, but now have no way of buying new stuff because I am locked out.  Just because I couldn't afford them right away, shouldn't mean I shouldn't get access to them.  I'm still a KickStarter Backer, just like the people who did happen to have all the money up front to buy what they wanted when they secured their pledge in the management area.

Without buying another copy, I can't get access to the AddOns again.

Was this definitely denied, or is this something that is still being contemplated?

We've not heard a definite denial - last official post was that it was being worked on but that was a while back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Would be nice to have, I'd rather add to my pledge than just buying the game on Early Access.

Or is that not how they're managing the beta?

Right now we are not 100% sure if they wiil do early access.

If they do, and you buy early access, then you will most likely have to pay equivalent to the lowest beta tier, which was 110 USD, so you are much better off

1. E-mailing to support@obsidian.net (as Matt Sheets, Obsidians website guy, said in the post I linked to), canceling your order

2. Go back into the backer panel and add the beta addon and pay the extra 25 USD to get the beta.

This is rather clunky, but there is currently no better solution.