Return to Dantooine Bug

I've come across a very annoying glitch that does not allow me to progress. Am deep in the game, having killed all masters but Kavar . When i go to Dantooine to meet the council he is the only one there. He sais he knows what i have done . I answer to him and he comes close but never becomes hostile. He remains neutral as if i was to talk to him. Sometimes he follows around but that's it. He doesn't fight me which means i cant progress. I have tried  it many times, as well as playing the whole thing from after onderon to Dantooine again but nothing. Please help!!!!

have you tried reload a different game save BEFORE you 'spared' him(it means revert the savegame before the fight with kavar) the save could be corrupted and give bugs like this,or give the infamous 'i am broken so very very broken' to companions  when it gets really badly corrupted (like rewriting a save multiple times).
it could be 'Masters killed count' got bugged 
the only thing you could do is to use KSE to trigger the plot flags correctly,but you must know what you're touching or your savegame will get f*cked up forever 

i used KSE to fix a broken mission 'Red Eclipse' on Nar shaaddaa that glitched out and repeated over and over and i couldn't progress.

Edited by DarthDeven
  • Like 1

When i open the KSE and go for TSL i get many errors till i finally open my savegame. I manage to open it nontheless. I dont know how to continue though. I see the quest tab that shows me available quests to add or remove a quest but that's it. How do i ''trigger plot flags'' ?

Remove a_jediatk.ncs from your override.

If you got the Red Eclipse bug that means you're using a waaaay outdated version of TSLRCM (1.6 without patch, and we're up to 1.8.3 now)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If you got the Red Eclipse bug that means you're using a waaaay outdated version of TSLRCM (1.6 without patch, and we're up to 1.8.3 now)

i was using 1.7 btw when the Red Eclipse bug happened,but i'm currently on Telos IV with my 1.8.3 + M4-78EP walthrough

Edited by DarthDeven

There seems to be no such file in my override.

c_att_jedi is a TSLRCM file, so yeah, that's not the one we're looking for.

Odd, that's usually been the cause for said behavior (leftover file of some older TSLRCM while we changed it from people who just upgraded instead of doing a fresh install).

What other mods do you have installed?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

c_att_jedi is a TSLRCM file, so yeah, that's not the one we're looking for.

Odd, that's usually been the cause for said behavior (leftover file of some older TSLRCM while we changed it from people who just upgraded instead of doing a fresh install).

What other mods do you have installed?

Only the Restored Content Mod which doesnt fully work either. Btw the reason the game was not starting is that by mistake i renamed the override folder. Its ok now . Still no plot progression though .

Edited by Grabitious

You could try doing a re-install of TSLRCM.

And then (using a save before entering the academy) try again...

(Doesn't fully work either???)

^