Dragon Age: Inquisition

Re: Demo, they've pretty much said "no". The gameplay looks identical to DA2 though, aside from the new camera angles and new animations.

Re: friendly fire, DA2 had that only on the highest difficulty, it'll probably be the same here.

KOTOR combat was subpar no matter what it was played on. DA combat is vastly better nop matter what it was played on and it did not play KOTOR except in the most superficial of ways. KOTOR is NWN/BG/DA supra light.

Epic post volourn

simply epic

I salute your post for how epic it is

lol

XD

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

I'm still worried it will have an asymmetric combat system like DA2 which effectively broke friendly fire. I can't really tell from the gameplay videos whether this is the case or not. 

I'm not sure what the positives of such a combat system are in a party based RPG as it made combat quite rote and boring in DA2, while the absence of friendly fire took away a lot of fun strategic elements. 

• Like 1

As long as we're airing shameful and curious opinions about everything anyway - I genuinely hoped Annah in Planescape Torment would end up having a strip-show for you in one of the sidequests, if I just explored the game thoroughly enough.

• Like 1

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

As long as we're airing shameful and curious opinions about everything anyway - I genuinely hoped Annah in Planescape Torment would end up having a strip-show for you in one of the sidequests, if I just explored the game thoroughly enough.

Can+_d0542c421c76b32418651091ab541b67.jp

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

um....

okay.

Edited by Bryy

I didn't find Console DAO to be that different from the other Bio Console games, really.

(TIA: I never played DAO on PC; I did play the KOTOR's on PC and Console and JE. KOTOR combat was real similar to DAO's on a console, IMO).

Ps3 was a slideshow, well beneath the normal bio technical quality.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif