nothing yet on if Wolfenstien goes on sale.

I wouldn't expect more than 20% off on a game that new, if it goes on sale at all.  You never know, though.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Yeah, I kinda figured. Still holding out hope.

Also Payday2 is on sale for 10. Pretty good four person co-op bank robbin thing.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dark Souls 2 at -33% and it's not even daily? Well damn, looks like I found my main purchase for this sale. Not likely there'll be a daily or a flash for it, but I'm patient enough to wait 10 days and with the season pass being sold, hey, who knows.

Edited by Nordicus

The best thing about Souls games being on sale? More people to invade. :biggrin:

I'M NOT AFRAID!!!

*plugs his Dualshock 3 into his desktop with hands shaking as if he had drunk a liter of black coffee*

Edited by Nordicus

Is The Bureau: Xcom Declassified worth $4?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Bought Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. I guess Ill add it to the growing pile of 4x games I buy and never wind up playing. :ermm:

Make a point of playing this one (even if it isn't necessarily much of a 4X if you were that hardcore of a purist). You won't regret it.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Yeah, it's weird, I can't get it up for the sale this year.

It's okay ISO, many men experience Salectal Dysfunction, it happens to lots of people...  Not me, of course, my sale drive is quite strong and my wallet virile.  I always satisfy all my gaming partners.  Anyway, what I was saying is that Salectal Dysfunction is not something you need to be ashamed of, it doesn't make you any less of a man.  There are lots of men out there that can relate to your predicament...  Just to clarify, that in no way includes me.  Any rumors you may have heard of some supposed sale drive performance issue I may have had supposedly had last winter are completely false and made up by malicious liars that lie.  Rest assured, my wallet is fully functional and full of vigor.  Ahem, so yeah, no shame whatsoever.  Besides, there are pills you can take to help with Salectal Dysfunction...  Or so I have heard...  through a friend of a friend...  of a friend.  

• Like 4

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

First Steam sale where I won't be purchasing anything directly, and it feels kinda good not having to think about it. I will, of course, keep looking out for good deals from key resellers like GMG, Humble, Amazon, etc.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Snagged Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion and The Bureau. Add it to the backlog. Keeping my eyes open for bigger sales on EU4 dlc and Walking Dead s2 and Wolf Among Us.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm waiting for Deadfall Adventures at 75% off.  I'll try not to get roped into anything else in the meantime.  

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

A lot of these sales don't seem that great.  Dead Rising 3 is still $30

I wouldn't expect much of a discount for a game that hasn't even released yet.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Picked up Original Sin, since I've always enjoyed Larian games.

Can't really think of any other games that I'm interested in. Maybe Dark Souls 2 but, haven't really played the original despite having it for a while. Would of bought DR3 but already have the console version.

• Like 1
cylon_basestar_eye.gif