RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Oh, I'd like to play a rogue agent for a galactic super-agency gone wild, starting intergalactic conflicts by accident, sponsoring slavery, acting with impunity in any planetary matter, with complete and total authority, for my own personal gain!

...oh, wait.

• Like 1

The injustice must end! Sign the petition and Free the Krug!

I know why they are bringing it back, they are prepping us for their next release Grand Theft Effect.

I would pay good money for Grand Theft Effect.

Main character a sympathatic, but still criminal Krogan on hard times. Gets dupped into crimes. 

Breaking into flying cars, punching people, paying for Asari prostitutes. 

Bioware, take my money now. 

Genuine interest:  I like the idea, NKKK, that would likely be a lot more fun than whatever Bio is actually cooking up.

Matter of fact:  However, no playable Elcor, no sale.

But will the Elcor have turrets on their back?

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

I know why they are bringing it back, they are prepping us for their next release Grand Theft Effect.

Main character a sympathatic, but still criminal Krogan on hard times. Gets dupped into crimes. 

Breaking into flying cars, punching people, paying for Asari prostitutes. 

Bioware, take my money now.

Genuine interest:  I like the idea, NKKK, that would likely be a lot more fun than whatever Bio is actually cooking up.

Matter of fact:  However, no playable Elcor, no sale.

Maybe a playable floating jellyfish could change your opinion? :p

That said, my biggest issue with the Mako was the awful terrain on those randomly generated planets, not the thing itself (and the ME2 replacement was even worse,...)

• Like 1

Main character a sympathatic, but still criminal Krogan on hard times. Gets dupped into crimes.  Breaking into flying cars, punching people, paying for Asari prostitutes.  Bioware, take my money now.
Genuine interest:  I like the idea, NKKK, that would likely be a lot more fun than whatever Bio is actually cooking up. Matter of fact:  However, no playable Elcor, no sale.
Maybe a playable floating jellyfish could change your opinion? :pThat said, my biggest issue with the Mako was the awful terrain on those randomly generated planets, not the thing itself (and the ME2 replacement was even worse,...)

Yep, I found the Mako to be quite entertaining in the main levels, while the Hammerhead failed on all levels. Their current engine should help, at any rate.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Maybe a playable floating jellyfish could change your opinion? :p

No.  I will accept no substitutes.  Your Hanar bribe will not work on me.  pout.gif

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That's cool as long as it doesn't handle like a methodone addict going through the shakes again.

Hope they licence the "Moon Patrol" theme for when you're in the Mako...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Their current engine should help, at any rate.

Which engine is that? Frostbite?

I thought they were only using it for DA, any word that the new ME will be in Frostbite?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Their current engine should help, at any rate.

Which engine is that? Frostbite?

I thought they were only using it for DA, any word that the new ME will be in Frostbite?

There was an article and an early screenshot ages back. But yeah, frostbite is the engine of choice atm.

http://airherald.com/expect-new-details-about-mass-effect-4-after-comic-con/5199/ 

Edited by Serrano