KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

Bmp7hWkIQAAYiAN.jpg

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

For the May Day Weekend..  the quick assortment:

tumblr_n4y1f90K5E1sk0ufzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4xvs4Ddda1si80r6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4wt7sGvSb1qm0hswo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4yx8uVnR31qm0hswo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msazxaahQb1rcsh0to1_500.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

oooh, let's have a gallery then!

BmG3ABmIEAEzvnQ.jpg

Bmg3b8EIYAAr2Xm.jpg

BmVjgSQIUAEHxix.png

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Bm1SmlAIQAA2fx9.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

too long for you, huh?  :brows:

Walsingham said:

^ sorophx, her arms look disgusting...

I dunno, they look fairly standard thin-girl arms to me.

Its not like glamorous women of the '50s and '60s were - traditionally - into toning their muscles.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

What, were no Leia cosplayers for Star Wars Day  ? For shame.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

She has hideous knees.

I would have said "hideous shoes" but that's just me.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

What, were no Leia cosplayers for Star Wars Day  ? For shame.

let's remedy that.

Girls-In-Princess-Leia-Costumes.jpg

GroupPicComicCon08_small.jpg

Community-Paranormal-Parentage5.jpg?1360

(oops, how did that last one get in there?) :disguise:

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

Its not like glamorous women of the '50s and '60s were - traditionally - into toning their muscles.

Not talking about muscle at all, I had just never seen arms that thin and long before. Looks scary. 

She has hideous knees.

My apologies. Gonna try to find some girls with incredibly sexy knee caps for you. Do you like large patellas? Rounded or square-ish?  Or do you prefer caps with pointy edges on the top?

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Not talking about muscle at all, I had just never seen arms that thin and long before. Looks scary.

oh yeah?

brittney_griner_compare_by_lowerrider-d5

yekaterina_gamova_hold_by_lowerrider-d5z

compared to that Audrey's arms are perfection

Walsingham said:

They look proportional to me; they seem to match the rough proportional size to the rest of her body.

compared to that Audrey's arms are perfection

All of those are thicker than Audrey's, and less veiny. And man, look at her shoulders, bones barely covered with some skin.  Gives me 1945 vibes.

Anyway.

misty2_zps265e7979.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

penelope_340_453.jpg

The lovely Penelope Mitchell

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

0NDvIxn.jpg

Takes me way back! :D

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

0NDvIxn.jpg

So much better than McCarthy.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra