Non-game related Kickstarters

ShadySands

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked the shoes but no way I was going to pay that much for them. I just can't bring myself to spend that much on shoes for myself

am slight ashamed to admit that our magnanni loafers and oxfords cost a wee bit more.

that being said, we bought a pair o' adidas trail running shoes for $50 and they literal began falling apart w/i the first 50 days.  

maybe it ain't 'bout the shoes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhHONpmlxPc

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

My $120 running shoes are far superior to the normal $50 pairs I used to run in.  Lighter and I think I was starting to develop plantar fasciitis, now I have no foot pain.

But yeah, I'm less keen on buying shoes for fashion.  :p

• 7 months later...

Hmm

I think they may be worth 200 bucks if the sound quality is truly great because they are truly wireless but I dunno about the real time translation. Not sure if it will work as advertised and even if it does it'd only really work if both parties are set up in advance. So meetings and whatever would be fine but roaming around while travelling would not. I don't mean to poo poo their idea because it's pretty nifty but still...

Free games updated 3/4/21

• 1 year later...