Loading screen stuck after Craig Boss Battle

Vondar

Question

I just defeated Craig, after the fight it goes to a loading screen, I waited around 5 minutes and nothing, so I Exited the game and reload the entire game, it comes up loading screen forever.  I then took the disc out of my ps3, and put it back in, but sadly same thing happens, any help would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hello Vondar,

Do you still have the problem, or have you found a solution? If so, PLEASE share it  :no:

I just defeated Craig, after the fight it goes to a loading screen, I waited around 5 minutes and nothing, so I Exited the game and reload the entire game, it comes up loading screen forever.  I then took the disc out of my ps3, and put it back in, but sadly same thing happens, any help would be greatly appreciated

Best regards

Mathias H.

Have you tried switching buddies before trying to go to the next screen?

Is the PS3 patch available internationally yet (it seems its available in the US, but I don't know how the international scene is shaping up) to see if the patch helps at all?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man