New Butters Ability attack?

We've seen that episode where butters plays as a mexican in a game but is instead mistaked for a real mexican by some people and taken in and forced to work right? well let me skip the rest of this and tell you about the thing i really mean. so in that episode when butters raises his hands the mexicans start yelling depending on how he moves he arms and all, so i think there should be a new abiltiy for butters that he would do the arm movements that would make the mexicans yell to either yell hard enough to Debuff the enemys or it would call upon a lot of mexicans to come and do a all enemy attack in where a wave of mexicans would run over or beat up/haze every enemy. so what do you guys think? think this is a good attack?

P.S if you don't know what the episode name is its called last of the meheecans s15 episode 9

• 3 weeks later...

We've seen that episode where butters plays as a mexican in a game but is instead mistaked for a real mexican by some people and taken in and forced to work right? well let me skip the rest of this and tell you about the thing i really mean. so in that episode when butters raises his hands the mexicans start yelling depending on how he moves he arms and all, so i think there should be a new abiltiy for butters that he would do the arm movements that would make the mexicans yell to either yell hard enough to Debuff the enemys or it would call upon a lot of mexicans to come and do a all enemy attack in where a wave of mexicans would run over or beat up/haze every enemy. so what do you guys think? think this is a good attack?

P.S if you don't know what the episode name is its called last of the meheecans s15 episode 9

Sounds pretty crazy im going to watch this episode again will try to let you know what i think after.