Music... must go on...

Gorth

Which is why I'm stuck in the 80's half the time. :D

There are worse places to be stuck. :) And new wave is good too. A lot of my favorite music is classified as that.

Exactly and it works well for more than just for hyper days, there is nothing like a cheery song served with your morning cup of coffee. So keep them coming.

• Like 2

This is the song I posted just for Keyrock, this is the song from MST3K.
He tried to kill me with a forklift, Ole!

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

This is the song I posted just for Keyrock, this is the song from MST3K.

He tried to kill me with a forklift, Ole!

Classic!

Just for fun, here is The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Zap Rowsdower:

He comes to save the day in a broken truck

With a stinky denim jacket on his back

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Been into this band lately, and figured I would share. They are called Graveyard.

Aside from Lateralus and 10000 Days, Hisingen Blues is the only rock-album worth listening to in the 21st century

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Aside from Lateralus and 10000 Days, Hisingen Blues is the only rock-album worth listening to in the 21st century

I like all 3 of those albums, for sure.  Lateralus is easily one of my favorite albums of all time.  It is my favorite Tool album. 

That said, I love Clutch, and their new album (Earth Rocker) I really enjoy.  Their album Blast Tyrant is amazing, as well.  Most of my other favorite albums of the 21st century fall more so in the Metal category, but I consider more rock.  Alabama Thunderp***y - both Fulton Hill (more metal... Kinda Skynyrd meets Pantera) and Staring and the Divine, Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Bloodlust, Sasquatch - 2, Five Horse Johnson - most of their albums, Fireball Ministry - Second Great Awakening.  Most of these bands follow in the early Black Sabbath style of Riff Rock though, and I like that style.  It isn't for everyone though. 

I am not gonna link a clip from all of these, but here is a song from Clutch's Earth Rocker album.

• Like 1

^Cool. I had all but forgotten about clutch.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

^Cool. I had all but forgotten about clutch.

How does one _forget_ Clutch?

*subtly hides all evidence that he only knows about them because of Left 4 Dead.*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrwjCZxCIh0

My limbs move without will,
My thoughts without emotion.
Ignorant of my cause,
But with complete devotion.

I'm sent forth to collect,
Another bitter harvest.
A cruel trial to find out,
Who they can push the farthest.

I didn't know there was a song about my life.   :teehee:

• Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.