Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuck in Mr Slave's Back Door

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mydogmaxuk

mydogmaxuk

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

hello - I'm currently stuck in Mr Slave's bum - Not the best place to be stuck.  I get the a big billiard ball which needs the Nagasaki fart - but the game won't let me do one. I'm stood as far right as I can go, Nagasaki enabled, down then up on the right stick and nothing but a little fart. I've tried starting from different save points and working up to it again, but it's always the same. Tried standing everywhere...  I think it's just a glitch but if anyone can help I'd be super happy. Thanks

mydogmaxuk

mydogmaxuk

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

fixed - I'm an idiot. Thanks

Darth Trethon

Darth Trethon

Dark Lord of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:DarthTrethon
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Try pushing the right stick down, rotate it and hold it in the up position(don't release it or push it straight up) and then rotate the left stick around slowly until the ball starts to shake. Once the ball shakes hold both sticks in their respective positions until it breaks. Or at least that's how it should work, just using the right stick won't work.

EDIT: good to see you managed it, these things aren't particularly difficult though I think Obsidian did a poor job explaining them in the game and the tutorials aren't always as helpful as they should be.

Edited by Darth Trethon, 17 March 2014 - 01:00 PM.

babaganoosh13

babaganoosh13

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 720 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:babaganoosh013
  • Steam:babaganoosh013
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

The training minigames shouldn't have been different from how you actually perform the ability.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users