Stuck in Mr Slave's Back Door

hello - I'm currently stuck in Mr Slave's bum - Not the best place to be stuck.  I get the a big billiard ball which needs the Nagasaki fart - but the game won't let me do one. I'm stood as far right as I can go, Nagasaki enabled, down then up on the right stick and nothing but a little fart. I've tried starting from different save points and working up to it again, but it's always the same. Tried standing everywhere...  I think it's just a glitch but if anyone can help I'd be super happy. Thanks

Try pushing the right stick down, rotate it and hold it in the up position(don't release it or push it straight up) and then rotate the left stick around slowly until the ball starts to shake. Once the ball shakes hold both sticks in their respective positions until it breaks. Or at least that's how it should work, just using the right stick won't work.

EDIT: good to see you managed it, these things aren't particularly difficult though I think Obsidian did a poor job explaining them in the game and the tutorials aren't always as helpful as they should be.

Edited by Darth Trethon

1zq6793.jpg

The training minigames shouldn't have been different from how you actually perform the ability.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.