Need to know *Spoilers*

So I completed the game recently and loved every minute of it.. Only wish was that it was longer. I have this feeling after every season finishes, I appreciate them but I'm an addict :)

Anyway, I started to play again as a new class and realised I should've shrunk myself to get into the Horse****er's garage.

What happens when you go in there? Are there any good weapons?

Did anyone get Chef's PO box key? What do you get with it?

Is there anything to do in the U move place apart from opening the front gate to open the storage facilities?

Also what happens when you get all the Chinpokomon? I read in the game that there is some surprise.

I can't go back to my old game as I used autosave. Both games are at the stage where I'm trying to recruit the goths so it will take a bit of time before I get there.

Thanks for any replies.. I think I'll leave it a few months until I play as I don't want to blow my funny fuse.

There is T&P backpack in the garage. Don't remember specifically what's in it, but I remember not being overwhelmed/impressed.

Chef's PO box has a melee weapon upgrade and some other junk-loot

There's a hobo and a treasure chest in the moving van (hobo fight is required for Mayor's quest)

After you get all 30, the toy manufacture becomes a facebook friend (required for achievement)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Game didn't need to be any longer than it was. It's an episode of south park with combat and exploration. 

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I think the game was a good length. I got my money's worth out of the first playthrough, and went on to play it 3 more times. Now that everything is, more or less, back to normal in South Park, any DLC added can easily start a new story.

There is T&P backpack in the garage. Don't remember specifically what's in it, but I remember not being overwhelmed/impressed.

Chef's PO box has a melee weapon upgrade and some other junk-loot

There's a hobo and a treasure chest in the moving van (hobo fight is required for Mayor's quest)

After you get all 30, the toy manufacture becomes a facebook friend (required for achievement)

The 30 chinpokomons are not only required for their own trophy but for the top popularity trophy too....took me 4 playthroughs to get it because a bunch are in areas you can't return to. As for the junk weapons and armors and such....don't ignore them, a lot are in areas you can't return to and they account for two trophies so loot every single corner and every defeated enemy. I finally got all of these and I'll likely wrap up the platinum in one more playthrough.

1zq6793.jpg

Not sure why people keep thinking the game needs to be longer.  It was around the perfect length for the story they wanted to tell.

I would never complain that a game I like is too long.....ever, not under any circumstances. The length of Stick of Truth is certainly decent and has a lot of replay value too with a ton of hidden treasures and easter eggs and so on but **** it, I want moar because why the **** not?

1zq6793.jpg

• 2 years later...