Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Favorite joke? (spoilers!)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Yeah, the Gnomes change in attitude really was great.

Biggest joke for me is they felt the game was too long and cut it down... Hahahahaha.
An rpg can never be too long.

Anything can overstay its welcome.

SLOTHEDKATO

SLOTHEDKATO

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:SLOTHEDKATO

oh herro mongorians u rike the mongorian beef?

Darth Trethon

Darth Trethon

Dark Lord of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:DarthTrethon
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

A lot of things made me laugh hysterically.....hard to pick a favorite but being named Douchebag is definitely at the very top. And Butters trying to hurry you up to save Princess Kenny at the Giggling Donkey: "Yes, make sure to check every little cranny Douchebag, Princess Kenny is just being raped."....I'm just paraphrasing here and he has other lines about it but the whole thing is insanely funny especially because your name is Douchebag. At one point Kyle refers to Cartman as "Wizard Fatass" and Jimmy having the power to open pathways reserved for the handicapped and a lot more.

mkreku

mkreku

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8444 posts

I don't know why, but it always makes me laugh when Timmy gets stuck on a word. In the tv-series and in the game. It's like a joke that never gets old for me.

Amentep

Amentep

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4540 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Also: "Oh, and let's see. Who do we know that can turn really small, and can perform abortions?"
I watched that for a few minutes.

This cracked me up. I laughed for sometime as they stand around pondering.

Then I walked out the fire escape, just to see what would happen if you tried to leave, got a nuclear explosion and a credits roll. :thumbsup:

I also liked a lot of the girls dialogues against various other girls.

"I can teach you how to eat souls" (or something like that from the littlest goth kid).

Cartman22

Cartman22

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Canada and Morgan Freeman :D My favourites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users