Stuck after Jedi Enclave

Ive run into several glitches during playing this game and was always able to find an answer browsing forums but now I am actually stuck and can't find any similar cases.

Spoiler warning

The problem is that once Ive visited the Jedi Enclave and talked with the Jedi and Kreya kills them, I go outside, get transported to the ship and start talking to Atton, at the end of the conversation I can either pick something like "lets head to thelos, it's our only option" or "Everything will be decided on Thelos...". I tried both option and Atton says "I was affraid you would say that..." after which the screen goes black. I can go into menu, and found out that if I save the game at that point I can see again where I am. I have been transported to Kreya's spot in the ship, the ship is empty and the only thing I can do is talk to Atton again.

This is actually the second time this happened, I made an entire new character to see if it would work out this time. For the first character I didnt have any mods and used version 1.0b. For the second character I have updated the game with added content mod, which solved a lot of glitches I previously encountered but not this one, I also use save game editor to give me a slight headstart in credits, some stats a lightsaber at the start since I didnt want to go through all the struggle this time ;) I also change my appearence and voice to Twi'lek female and I changed gender for a short time to be able to get handmaiden to join the party.

I tried uploading my save game, but it says I am not permited to upload this kind of file.

Please help me, I'd like to finally be able to finish the game!

I changed gender for a short time to be able to get handmaiden to join the party

There's your issue.

Don't do that. Use this; http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/226-handmaiden-4-females-disciple-4-males-for-tslrcm-181/ instead

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee