Obsidian Entertainment is as safe as houses in Irvine!

IndiraLightfoot

Stayed in Salinas one time, for a motorcycle grand prix race at Laguna Seca. I specifically remember the pungent spice factory somewhere nearby, and the clerk at a convenience store saying, "you will not be for looking at pronography, your eyes will melt." I wasn't looking anyway, thank god. We rode through Gilroy to get there, from the north. and then on the way home, which was UT at the time, went through Yosemite at night. It was dark, but fun.

All Stop. On Screen.

Gilroy sounds like a culinary dream.

Garlic snacks are where it's at.

Gilroy itself is...

The Bay Area is... nice. But it can't all be San Francisco and Santa Cruz. 

I just realized I called all of the Bay Area except for my hometown and my alma matter a dump.

• 3 weeks later...

So, garlic ice cream? Where do you get that?

youre better off never trying it

Was driving back from San Diego today. Going through Gilroy on the 101... about ten garlic shops in a span of three minutes. It was super creepy.

For what, basketball?

My tax guy is down in SD.

Very disappointed that they have only done minimal work on the SDCC expansion. There is literally going to be no good time to do it. They just need to bite the bullet.

Had to remove a handsy, megalomaniac mayor first. The flow of corrupt downtown big money should be back in full swing, now, so by Comic Con 2016 the CC ought to be finished. Sorry.   

2016 was the original date, I think it will be more like 2018 by now. The scope of the expansion just isn't a two year deal. I'd be amazed if it could be done by 2016.

It took you guys two years to make a fifty foot suspension bridge. 

I really want to move back there. San Diego is just the perfect California town. 

• Like 1