Pictures of your games Part 4

LadyCrimson

Keyrock, how long have you been into BDSM NWN?

Neverwinter Nights, believe it on not, is probably the game I've spent the most hours playing ever, it's either that or X3: Reunion (it's definitely X3 if you count all the X3 games together as one game).  Granted, many of those hours have been in Hordes of the Underdark and in the plethora of user created modules.  Still, this is either my 4th or 5th time running through the original campaign.  I'm crazy like that.  The hardest part is pushing myself through chapter 1.  Chapter 1 is soul crushingly boring.  I genuinely enjoy the vast majority of the game after chapter 1 quite a bit.

Here I am whooping up some undead in Charwood:

u2EXFut.jpg

I can now cast Summon Creature VI which lets me summon a dire tiger (in addition to my bear companion and Daelen Red Tiger henchman).  Dire tigers are freakin' awesome, they tear enemies to shreds.  It's almost unfair for me to be rolling with that much meat shieldage out in front of me, hanging back, hurling sling bullets, and raining lightning bolts from the sky.  Good times.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guest Slinky

Now I can't stop imagining Keyrock wearing a gimp suit while playing the game :p

Then again I'm currently trying to finish every single quest I can find in Skyrim, so I guess I could just as well wear one too.

One of my favorite quests in the game.

VOukrpq.jpg

I wound up freeing everybody, Belial included.  It makes the most sense from a druid's perspective.  Quint was a fool but he was tricked into doing his part.  Karlat was an even bigger fool to trust a demon lord, but he was trying to do right in his mind.  Belial, well, Belial was just doing what demons do, tricking suckers and spreading misery, that is their nature.  Demons need to exist for balance to be upheld.

A few minor loose ends to tie up and then it's onward to Luskan and chapter 3.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Topic has reached its post limit.

Continued >> http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/67656-pictures-of-your-games-part-5/

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester