Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Corrupted Creator God Glitch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Anorian

Anorian

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Steam:kingcrolan

Was finishing my latest playthrough as Reinhart today after purchasing the Treasures of the Sun DLC and upon reaching the final fight with the creator god something odd happened. The dialogue played as normal with Jenye Kassynder taunting about calling back the archons and the creator god and when it concluded it skipped right over to the cutscene showing the god's demise and put me in the decide Jeyne's fate dialogue with the Radiant Youth.

I am lvl 31 with Lucas as my companion.

Anyone know what is going one here?

I really enjoy the fight and was disappointed it when the god, I guess you could say, had a spontaneous fatal heart attack on seeing Reinhart.

Anorian

Anorian

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Steam:kingcrolan

Rebooted Steam and now everything is fine and hasn't acted up at all when testing the last quest with both my Lucas save and Reinhart save.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users