Kingdom Come: Deliverance Kickstarter

LordCrash

Yeah, when they talked about rabbits being stealthy, my first thought was an army of attack rabbits.

Those systems they've implemented seem pretty cool.  Sadly, they're in a game I have no interest in playing (I don't like non-turn-based first-person games, but I especially dislike first-person melee combat.)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 3 months later...

• Like 3

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Oh look, another European studio that does better facial animations than some AAA budget titles from Montreal.

Anyway, I'm... Actually properly excited for this.

Edited by Fenixp

It appears this game has soul.

More importantly it is Blessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjeYhJs7o

Edited by Nonek
  • Like 3

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

It appears this game has soul.

More importantly it is Blessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zjeYhJs7o

thats racist xD

Oh look, another European studio that does better facial animations than some AAA budget titles from Montreal.

Maybe Bio should have outsourced the facial animations to Warhorse instead of whoever they outsourced to.  :shifty:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Like 1

I feel like I've heard the name Brian Blessed before but not sure exactly where...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I feel like I've heard the name Brian Blessed before but not sure exactly where...

Black Adder and Flash Gordon are the big things I know him from. Big booming boisterous voice.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

He was also in "I, Claudius" and Privateer 2 and the Gungan chieftain in Star Wars Episode 1

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• 4 weeks later...

• Like 1

I think, I won't just need a new PC for Cyberpunk 2077, but for this one, too. I've been watching KCD for quite a while, being just semi-interested because of a lack of information, but this looks good. Maybe it'll be more than just an interesting setting, maybe I'll like the story, even though you can sum it up in two sentences so far.

I like it because it looks like Witcher 2 but without the magic and fantasy...

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

This game has some of the best forest design of any game I've seen ever. It doesn't care about looking scenic, or facilitating game-play. The forest are design as cumbersome as they would be in real life.

• Like 3

This game has some of the best forest design of any game I've seen ever. It doesn't care about looking scenic, or facilitating game-play. The forest are design as cumbersome as they would be in real life.

It reminds me of the very first time I played Oblivion on console... that's how beautiful this is.

Oblivion was furiously ugly sometimes, even when it was released. Some of the environments were outstanding and all, but technically it was terrible, from the implementation of HDR and bloom to the character models and the animations.

But perhaps I misunderstand you and by magical you mean the PC's glowing, even blinding hands in dark environments.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: