Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Obsidian Order of Eternity (part 7)

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 8707 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Previous Thread

Proud Members of the OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY:

Spoiler

Members must post what forum title they would like to have in this thread (or any last minute corrections) and OOoE member Lephys will add you to the list so you can receive your personal forum title as soon as possible.

From previous post:

Proud Members of the OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY:

Spoiler

Members must post what forum title they would like to have in this thread (or any last minute corrections) and OOoE member SqueakyCat will add you to the list so you can receive your personal forum title as soon as possible.

Hello everybody,

among the fine folks in the kickstarter comments we discussed a possibility to help Obsidian increase the funding of the game a little bit. We actually talked about an idea that showed up earlier on Kickstarter during the funding of the adventure game Leisure Suite Larry and became a tradition for adventure kickstarters (Want the whole story? Check this). We think this a great idea and we know, Obsidian fans are some of the most passionate gamers in the world. So we decided to start THE OBSIDIAN ORDER OF ETERNITY.

How do I become a member?

Actually, it's quite simple: Upgrade your pledge by 8 $ and you're in. Yes, it's really that simple. You don't have to pass a test, you don't have to choose a specific tier. The Obsidian Order is open to everyone as long as s/he adds this small fee of 8 $. If you've done so simply expand your Kickstarter-Username with "- Obsidian Order" and start commenting on Kickstarter. Proudly demonstrate your membership to this very special order of the most devoted Obsidian fans and help spreading the word about our movement among all backers of Project Eternity!

Why exactly 8 $?

Because 8 stands for Eternity.

What do you get in return?

The feeling of being a special fan amongst some already extraordinary people. Yes, it's a matter of fandom, passion and love. There is no physical or digital reward in it. Don't feel impelled to do so, this is just our way to demonstrate our love for that kind of CRPGs. :)

Some additional words

Backers of the 10.000 $ tier who are technically inable to increase their pledge are honorary members from the beginning, because they've already beaten the system. You guys really got it. So, no reason to feel sad, Notch. ;)

So now, who stands with us?
Farudan, Caretaker of the Obsidian Order

http://northharbour....der-of-eternity

Edited by Fionavar, 29 April 2014 - 06:34 PM.

• sb5, inetryconydot, johnnyjsj and 6 others like this

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 8707 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Last post from previous thread:

By the way, we've noticed some people aren't getting their "I backed on Kickstarter" badges who probably should have. We'll get that sorted out! (soon :))

http://forums.obsidi...nity/?p=1396319

• Briazcib likes this

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

You Bro-Bros know I love you with all my heart. But I just can't justify $8 for a forum title.

You have my axe, though. Forever.

• Doppelschwert and lordkim like this

StromIV

StromIV

Shadow Walker of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

You Bro-Bros know I love you with all my heart. But I just can't justify $8 for a forum title.

You have my axe, though. Forever.

Don't know how long you have been around, so sorry if you already know this.  The original $8 was just to help increase the funding through KS.  So it's cool if you don't want to get it now.  I will take that axe though.  :)

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

No, I know. 

Hence the Bro-Bros.

Edited by Bryy, 10 December 2013 - 11:17 PM.

StromIV

StromIV

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

No, I know. 

Hence the Bro-Bros.

Alright.  Can I have that axe though?  I need something shar... I mean shiny in my house.

And ignore my stupidity.  Can't believe I missed the KS badge you have...  *Smacks head*

Edited by StromIV, 10 December 2013 - 11:21 PM.

• sixti6 likes this

Etherion

Etherion

Elder Soul of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

Can I become Elder Soul of the Obsidian Order

Praemorior

Praemorior

Random Xaositect of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Praemorior
  • Xbox Gamertag:Praemorior
  • Steam:Praemorior
  • Kickstarter Backer
Random Xaositect of the Obsidian Order reporting in....but I already entered the info on the survey in the backer site?

Also, first post, and I see I don't have the Kickstarter badge?

Edited by Praemorior, 11 December 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Lu Jo

Lu Jo

Lord President of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hi, I used the opportunity the backer site offered to join the Order. I'd like to be Lord President of the Obsidian Order.

@Praemorior: Did you pledge using Kickstarter or did you use PayPal?

StromIV

StromIV

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Random Xaositect of the Obsidian Order reporting in....but I already entered the info on the survey in the backer site?

Read the second post on this thread.  I mentioned something about that.

Rudgald

Rudgald

Ravensoul of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hello there!

I filled in the survey about the Obsidian Order name, but I think I misunderstood it and thought it would replace my forum name rather than add specific title. In that case is there any possibility to change it? I typed "Vendrevard ot Ikadebus of the Obsidian Order" which looks like a name, not title. If it is possible, I would like to change it to "Lone Wolf of the Obsidian Order". Thank you!  :)

Edited by Rudgald, 11 December 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Praemorior

Praemorior

Random Xaositect of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:Praemorior
  • Xbox Gamertag:Praemorior
  • Steam:Praemorior
  • Kickstarter Backer

Read the second post on this thread. I mentioned something about that.

Ah! I was blinded by the four eyed coffee, you have my cincearest confirmations?

cyberarmy

cyberarmy

Mass Destruction Weapon of The Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Testing 1.2. Heya folks :)

I messed up at pledge screen so pledged a little more, lets see if everything is in order.

Edit: Hımmm, seems like I'm missing a "K"

Edited by cyberarmy, 11 December 2013 - 03:46 AM.

SqueakyCat

SqueakyCat

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 322 posts

Hi, I used the opportunity the backer site offered to join the Order. I'd like to be Lord President of the Obsidian Order.

@Praemorior: Did you pledge using Kickstarter or did you use PayPal?

Hello there!

I filled in the survey about the Obsidian Order name, but I think I misunderstood it and thought it would replace my forum name rather than add specific title. In that case is there any possibility to change it? I typed "Vendrevard ot Ikadebus of the Obsidian Order" which looks like a name, not title. If it is possible, I would like to change it to "Lone Wolf of the Obsidian Order". Thank you!  :)

Hi All!

I have jury duty today so I will take care of these when I return later today.  I still haven't had time  to fill out my own pledge on the portal site either. :biggrin:

Even if you join through the portal, you still need to leave a post in this thread to have a title added.

Welcome to the Obsidian Order of the Eternity!

JFSOCC

JFSOCC

Mentor & Student of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2254 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Lone wolf seems to be already taken, just sayin'

Strigoi

Strigoi

Hindsighted Catoblepas of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Let me test that...

Rudgald

Rudgald

Ravensoul of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Lone wolf seems to be already taken, just sayin'

Hello there!

Hi All!

I have jury duty today so I will take care of these when I return later today.  I still haven't had time  to fill out my own pledge on the portal site either. :biggrin:

Even if you join through the portal, you still need to leave a post in this thread to have a title added.

Welcome to the Obsidian Order of the Eternity!

Thanks for the welcoming! :)

As Lone Wolf being taken seems to be the case, I'll be content with Ravensoul of the Obsidian Order. Souls are the thing in Eternity, right?

• kjrubberducky and JFSOCC like this

Lythe Vodaine

Lythe Vodaine

Rodent Rascal of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hmmm... Let's assume someone like me forgot to add the $8 to their pledge and already finalized it. Is there a way to get only the $8 obsidian order addon as a second pledge? :(

The Mist Devil

The Mist Devil

Janus's Red Priest of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Welcome, welcome!

Nonek

Nonek

Not of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3037 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Well thought it was time that I joined this august body, picked "Not of the Obsidian Order" as my title, as I do like a good paradox. One assumes that the title and kickstarter badge will take a little time to update, until then good evening ladies and gentlemen.

Edited by Nonek, 11 December 2013 - 10:08 AM.

• kjrubberducky and Lephys like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users