Why is there an option to fill in a company name in my shipping info. I know it's a stupid question, but I'm asking anyway.

Some people tend to get packages sent to their place of work so that there is always someone available to accept delivery.

EDIT: DAMNIT SAWYER. ON MY FIRST POST.

Edited by Ezelek
  • Like 9

YEAHHH

Negative Reactions

-Combat in the video looked incredibly still.  I was shocked by how this affected my immediate reaction.  Maybe some more combat stancing lean-ery.

-The fog/vapor effects falling down the door during the bridge crossing looked like ****.  I'm only saying this because I don't care about aesthetics, and this bad VFX is one thing I know you would be better to invest your own personal income in changing if necessary.

-The portraits in the beginning looked still as well.  Glam it up with some more action in the glowy intro VFX to settle into the portrait.

-"The Watcher", if a large part of the story, may pack less of an impact as it sounds so close to the Witcher.  A name change (Seer, etc.) might be a good change just because of the way people's brains work.

Positive Reactions

-Dragon was badass

-Love seeing the spells

-Logo is good

-Music is fitting

-Love you guyz 4 ever super coolies

Edited by Grape_You_In_The_Mouth
  • Like 2

It keeps on sending me back to address with "Country" selected when I try to check out.

I put United States, and spelled it right, why isn't it working?

Same error, I put in a report on the contact form.
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It's been so long that I can't remember what combination of addons I had planned for myself to reach the pledge amount I ended up with.

Actually, this doesn't matter. The pledge options are really well set-up and easy to understand. I even had twenty bucks pledged that I forgot about and I was able to order a tee-shirt.

You sure you didn't pledge that for the Expansion Pack? :lol:

And i got the error as well. Tried twice.  Oh well, no hurry.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

It keeps on sending me back to address with "Country" selected when I try to check out.

I think that's actually a drop-down menu, such that what you type into it isn't actually a selection, even if it's the "same" string of characters as a valid selection. There's nothing visually denoting that as a drop-down menu, as opposed to a simple text-entry field, which is confusing. Same with State. Someone might want to slap a little down-arrow button onto those two bits.

Anywhoz... try typing PART of your country name, wait for the list to pop up, then click on your country name to select it from the list. I bet it'll work then.

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I think that's actually a drop-down menu, such that what you type into it isn't actually a selection, even if it's the "same" string of characters as a valid selection. There's nothing visually denoting that as a drop-down menu, as opposed to a simple text-entry field, which is confusing. Same with State. Someone might want to slap a little down-arrow button onto those two bits.

Anywhoz... try typing PART of your country name, wait for the list to pop up, then click on your country name to select it from the list. I bet it'll work then.

Yeah, that fixed it, thanks.

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thanks a lot.

Hehe. No problem. For once, my androidish attention to detail was actually useful, instead of just being annoying and resulting in 700% more words in a post.

Self-appointed Unpaid Intern Lephys, here. AT YOUR SERVICE!

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

alright, some feedback on that trailer:

the backrounds look awesome, effects are pretty cool too

as expected though, the characters just don't blend with the environment, they just stick out, i guess there's not much that can be done about that with this kind of 2d 3d mix though

the music is very well crafted and deserves special mention!

Interesting:

(via SA/Codex)

http://www.nosleepforthewatcher.com/

This was hidden in the source code (highlight to reveal since I don't know how to use the spoiler-thingy):

This world wants to drag us down, it does. It made you a Watcher. No one asks for that. And the weight, that guilt they want to hang around my neck, you don't have to carry it one more step. You think they won't let you rest, but it's not up to them. It never was.

• Like 4

Now all I have to do is remember what add-on I wanted when I pledged over the reward tier. Also getting the error when placing the order.

Playing cards. Everyone loves playing cards.

Hm.. I want to update my pledge - but it keeps giving me error at placing order and returning me at "/store/address".

In comments in this thread I've learned that the problem was 'wrongly' typed in Country in adress section, but I have no ability to give my full adress - only name, surname, mail and phone number. Is this normal ?

Edit: Also I am a sad panda - I've badges in my profile, but no signs of them in here.

Edited by actionjezus6

@actionjezus6:

Did you see my post about Country and State/Province being drop-down menus in disguise? Hopefully that helps. Basically, you wouldn't know they were drop-down menus unless you typed your Country/Province slowly enough to see the menu options pop up (like search-engine auto-completion). And I don't think it counts anything you've typed in that field as an actual selection, so you have to click on a selection from the results that pop up.

Playing cards. Everyone loves playing cards.

They should change that to "role"-playing cards. :)

"Ohhh, you have low-INT this game, so my 7 resists your Jack of clubs!"

Edited by Lephys

Hm.. I want to update my pledge - but it keeps giving me error at placing order and returning me at "/store/address". In comments in this thread I've learned that the problem was 'wrongly' typed in Country in adress section, but I have no ability to give my full adress - only name, surname, mail and phone number. Is this normal ?

Mail? Or e-mail. Maybe you're just not a physical reward tier.

Double check your entry fields for a drop down. I can't imagine what it would be if not country/state.

Video looks good but the music needs a few things.  (Just my Opinion)

There should be rim hits of the drums to compliment the middle drum hits and perhaps a trill roll to bring in the choir style chants.   Then you could have Boom sound to emphisize the beginning of that part of the music with the choir(pull in some emotion)

Also I think there should be some Irish flutes or flutes to answer the phrases of the brass.  Or at the very least an Low Irish Wistle to answer the phrases of the first vocal part to play with that vocal part before the choir chants.

I know your going more Wagner style here with dark brass and open Harmony but sometime some nice Answering phrases on question phrases really do the trick to add color and interest(trumpets)

Also maybe in the music of the game have a part where the music goes into a solo horn part to emphisize the main theme.

I am liking the strings there not static and there not doing that cliche' arp style you hear in every Trailer from everywhere!

Hall sound is good.  Just some ideas for you. 

Well looks like things are shaping up^_-

StrangeCat (composing playing Classical Piano Sonatas)

• Like 1

Hm.. I want to update my pledge - but it keeps giving me error at placing order and returning me at "/store/address". In comments in this thread I've learned that the problem was 'wrongly' typed in Country in adress section, but I have no ability to give my full adress - only name, surname, mail and phone number. Is this normal ?

Mail? Or e-mail. Maybe you're just not a physical reward tier.

Double check your entry fields for a drop down. I can't imagine what it would be if not country/state.

Well I am a dumbass - of course you don't want my full adress if I am a digital tier and want to upgrade to another digital-tier ;d

Still, can't give you my money - hope it will pass ;p  It worked! ;p

Edited by actionjezus6