The NHL Thread.

Rosbjerg

Old thread here.

Last post:

Jagr is one of my favorite players but the truth is the truth.

That said, I have to laugh at the stupidity of the Rangers. I was all pro Vigneault but tonight he got what he deserved. HAHAHA!!!

• Like 5

Fortune favors the bald.

"How quickly the forget  hiow much they were slobbering over players. Weren't you the ones knight Kolvachuk as the best player ever a few seasons ago when he dragged your team's sorry behind to the Finals?"

yes and kovlachuk is still a god and way better than jagr.

jagr just has as many goals this season than kovalchuk did last year. 

i don't get you man, i just dont 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I agree. He belongs on the team. And, I'm glad the naysayers got smacked down with Subhan's pick.  He was voted as best defenceman in the league. He belongs on the squad. So what, if he isn't some boring run of the mill PC garabge crapola punk.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sweden has the not so pleasant problem of barely being able to fill the Olympic roster with good NHL pro's. I like Zetterberg, Bäckström, the Sedin twins and Erik Karlsson (young d-man in Ottawa). But other than that? Loui Eriksson and Alexander Steen both have concussions. I kind of like Niklas Kronwall, but uh.. he's no Lidström. Lundkvist.. I don't know. He hasn't been his old brilliant self in a while. Maybe he needs something like the Olympics to bring back the fire?

At least it's a pretty young team (with the exception of Daniel Alfredsson). And it will be fun to see Jimmie Ericsson, a late bloomer from the SHL, compete against the best in the world.

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

" Lundkvist.. I don't know. He hasn't been his old brilliant self in a while. Maybe he needs something like the Olympics to bring back the fire?"

\Youa re one of those ignorant hockey 'experts' who don't know anything worthwhile, huh? L0L

• Like 1

" Lundkvist.. I don't know. He hasn't been his old brilliant self in a while. Maybe he needs something like the Olympics to bring back the fire?"

\Youa re one of those ignorant hockey 'experts' who don't know anything worthwhile, huh? L0L

Yeah, either that. Or you could take Henrik Lundqvist's own words for it (around the 3 minute mark). Or check his season stats. Or, here's a novel idea: watch some ****ing games.

• Like 1

Lundqvist is just doing the typical athete boring PC nonsense. I watch the games. He plays well. The stats only show the team before him sucks. And, don't mention the overrated bacup who gets to play easier teams. Come talk to me when he  beats the defending champs.  Only ignorances pretend that Lundqvist is no longer a good goalie. So what if his stats are 'down'. during 'half a season'. So was Ovechkin's last season and everyone wrote him off as a 'has been loser'. Look at him now. LMAO

• Like 1

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=700428&navid=nhl:topheads

Yeah, the King is 'so horrible' that he is name a Three Star of the Week.  People who are wishy washy 'fans' are really sad individuals.

king of what? certainly not the NHL record book because that would be Marty. also no rings for lundqvist still means he's garbage. 

Edited by Krookie
  • Like 1

Oh, you are one of those. No rings = garbage? That's beyond nonsense. And, anyone with any knowledge of teams sports realize that. But, hey, I know youa re just trolling. Not surprising with a name like Krappie. :)

• Like 1

...Star of the Week.  People who are wishy washy 'fans' are really sad individuals.

He's having an off season (compared to his stellar seasons). Noone's saying he's bad, but he's down from 92% to 90%, thus good just not great.

And you're hanging onto Star of the Week to prove your point. A week. How's that for "wishy washy"?

Good to see him regaining his form in time for the Olympics though. Less than a month away now (Sweden plays their first game on Feb 12)!

• Like 1

"Noone's saying he's bad"

"no rings for lundqvist still means he's garbage. "

Why are you lying?

Go to any hockey/Ranger focused board as well, and all you hear about how 'Lundqvist sucks', 'Lundqvist injury prone', 'Lundqvist broken down', 'Lundqvist is overpaid', 'Lundqvist should be traded', 'Lundqvist  was a cheater cause he can't play with smaller pads', 'play the rookie he has better stats (even though he plays against weaker opponents lmao) etc., etc. These are the same garabge 'fans' who were sucking his b00bs  ptreviously. Youa re no different.

I'd rather have Ludnqvist 'at his worst' than majority of goalies 'at their best'.

Lundqvist is the best. Period.

• 2 months later...

Wow, way too much time went by without a post.

First round predictions, a bit late:

Boston over Detroit in 6

Tampa over Montreal in 7

Columbus over Pittsburgh in 6

New York over Philly in 5

Stars over Ducks in 7

San Jose over LA in 6

Minnesota over Colorado in 7

St. Louis over Chicago in 7

It looks like we've got some pretty solid matchups.  I'm watching the Blue Jackets fight the Pens right now and I like what I see.

• Like 1

Boston over Detroit in 5

Montreal over Tampa Bay in 6

Pittsburgh over Columbus in 4

New York over Philly in 5

Anaheim over Dallas in 5

LA over SJ in 6

Minnesota over Colorado in 7

Chicago over St Louis in 4

I like to watch Toronto and Washington. Guess if I'm interested in staying up all night watching the play-offs now?