KotOR 3 story idea

I have posted this idea on BSN, but seems to be no one care off, so i deicided to post it here also

I decided to post my KotOR 3 story idea here, you guys can post your ideas too.

My idea is like this...in KotOR 1 Revan going missing searching for "something dark", in KotOR 2 Surik going missing searching for Revan...so in KotOR 3 the main character searching what they are searching for, that is, the first construction of Death Star

Revan and Surik will remain missing, the main character only tracking their clues they left behind. main character will never meet Revan and Surik, they just missing in action, either dead or just gone. Their gender and ideantity is ambiguous, will never reffered as male or female, so there must be a clever dialogue out of this

The main character is a Force Adept, meaning can use the Force and having Jedi abilities but never join the Jedi order or the Sith. Being improperly trained by his/her father until his/her father going missing and never going home for several years. He/she never know his/her mother, and rised by his/her aunt. The story started when his/her aunt giving him/her a holocron and  lightsaber designs (the player may choose to create whatever types of lightsabers). His/her father who left those things to be given when he/she have reach a certain age.

The holocorn showing a map where his/her father was going and what the father is investigating. The main character following the clues to find out the mystery. His/her father was actually an ex-Jedi being expelled because of having forbiden relationship with his/her mother who was also a Jedi

The mystery have relation with Mandalorian War, Exar Kun War and KotOR 1 and 2...so the main character will investigate those areas. It turn out to be that Rakatan was building the first Death Star but never going to finish it. There is someone who trying to complete the thing. Star Maps and other clues from his/her father, Revan and Surik will show the location of the place where the secret plan is carrying out.

The main character will stumble upon the Jedi Order who also investigating the source of powerful dark side power they are sensing. So the main character will get Jedi companions. The main character have a choice to join the Jedi order or not but in anyway working on behalf of Jedi until the turning point. The main character will also get companions that are non-Jedi along the way

It turn out to be the Sith that the main character being hunting is his/her own mother, it being revealed in some point in the game. His/her mother will offer to join her and the Sith. So it will be "I am your mother!"... "Nooooooooo.....". His/her mother is working for a Dark Lord in which later can be killed or not in the ending. The main character also learn what happen to his/her father. The father is actually trying to turn his/her mom to light side but get killed some how, not by the mother but by the Dark Lord agents.

If the main character join her, the story arc changed to dark side, if not then the story arc is going to light side, however it don't determine the endings. The revelation is at the middle of the game, so the story arc changed here. If dark side then the story is about against the Jedi and destroying the Sith enemies. If light side is the other way around. The Jedi companions can be persuaded to join the dark side or killed

The first Death Star is actual a giant mind control machine not just having the ability to destroy a planet but also mind controlling all the sentient beings in the universe, it can turn enemies against enemies. That is why the Sith want Bastila in the first place but Malak never know the actual plan for Bastila because he's too greedy to kill Revan quickly

So, the ending are
i. the main character join his/her mom kill this Dark Lord then rule the galaxy together
ii. the main character kill his/her mom and become the Dark Lord apprentice
iii. the main character manage to turn his/her mom into light side then kill the Dark Lord and destroy the Death Star
iv. the main character have to kill his/her mom and the Dark Lord then destroy the Death Star

Just an idea, what's your idea?

As a Force Adept the main character may have light side or dark side power, but it doesn't mean allegiance to Jedi or Sith, being improperly trained by his/her father lead to these alignments. The main character may have dark side power but siding the light side and otherwise light side power but siding the dark side. Allegiance is by choice

I think my idea conclude KotOR 1 and 2, i never play SWTOR so i don't know anything about it, and my idea may breach some lore in which i don't know about. But this is the only way i can think about. It also explain where the Death Star design is come from in which become the major threat in Star Wars episode 3 to 6

The idea is this first Death Star is to make every living sentient being will have only one mind, so there will no resistance toward the Sith. If fully operational every sentient being in the universe will be mind controlled and working for the Dark Lord who control it

Surely Rakatan Infinite Empire stretch out across the galaxy and so there are numerous Star Maps out there, so the story can be taken place on many unfamiliar planets. It will boring if each game we will only visit Kasyikk and Tattoine isn't it? So how about in KotOR 3 we will visit Naboo, Coruscant, Cathar planet and so much more. It can be made that different planets have their own problems, we will have to solve their problems while the same time pursuing our goal.

It is good if we also gain alliances and each factions we side on will send army for the final battle. Yes it sound like DA:O but that is a good formula. So the main character will be Revan-like, a Jedi who lead an army to destroy the threat, but at the end will he/she fall to dark side or stay true to the light?

I suggest the story will involve battle on a mysterious planet where the Death Star is constructed, here we can summon our troops. Then we will ship on the Death Star itself to face the Dark Lord and the Death Star own defenses. While at the same time there is battle on the space and we have to settle the thing before it being blown up.

Of course light side and dark side path have different mission. As dark side we have to defend the planet and the Death Star using our troops, as light side we have destroy the base on the planet and destroy Death Star. It is good if we can become a squadron leader and involve in space battle

• 4 weeks later...

"Something dark" was "bad will". Or should i say: "It must not be something phycal; rather spiritual."
As you can remember Kreia's last word was: "The sith is a belief and it can rule elsewhere"

What i will gonna say be harsh so stay strong: "Your scenario is not original but a sole mix of Kotor 1 and Star Wars films and a little bit expanded universe."... Your scenario is good mix; but i hate say that all the games that Bioware does has those steps; what makes them different is characters...
Create people looking and feeling like real characters; who has addictions; hated things; irreverant behaviors...
(Smart) people are unpredictible; like Raskolnikof or Karamazov brothers(i hate this book to my guts; it consumed my chance to become a writer ;( .). Creating smart antagonist(s) and protoganist(s) will make a scenario more "artistic".

However all my saying is useless if you want to create something which will be sold like "WoW" :banghead: ; so you can ignore me if you want...

Of course it is a mix of original Star Wars, KotOR, Dragon Age :Origin and common fantasy trope, it just an idea. Better than something we are not familiar with. expended Universe itself is a mixture of non-sense being put in the label "Star Wars" on it

My suggestion is the main story or the mission that must be completed is must be in the form like what i suggested.

i. find some ancient machine of destruction, the source of evil

- destroy it

- preserve it

ii. gathering allies along the way

iii. solving peoples problem or creating problem

iv. searching for clues, unfold mysteries

That will be the game, it is a common formula what people love about playing such game.

As for "it is a war of belief" and philosophical bs surrounding it, cannot be the main issue, it must be as spices and salt in the game. Not all people like talk, talk, talk, monster dialogues in games such as in KotOR 2. Well, i like it, but better not make it such way where we sit down infront of computer watching poor NPC animation and listen, we supposed to play game isn't it?

So we need action, we need missions, we need travelings, exploring, hunting...make these as the main thing we must do in the game.

It could be Death Star, it could be anything, but at least something we can see visibly like in KotOR 1, and Star Wars Episode I, IV and VI.

Learn the mistake of Dragon Age 2, too much drama don't win fans.