SW: The Old Republic - Episode VI (The Old Menace)

Gorth

Looks very interesting. Might be enough to get me back to playing the game again. I still like the game a lot, there's just not been anything for me to do for the past 8 months or so. Conquests weren't enough to draw me back.

Just wish the expansion didn't land 2.5 weeks after the WoW expansion...

I think I got a handful alts on other servers I'm going to play. 12x xp bonus (for class mission only) and free skill training... would be a crime not to play at least some toons through the class mission only to try some variety instead of just the boring L55 grind with the old ones.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I went ahead and pre-ordered... twice. Yeah, stupid, i know. Put through the first order and instead of a thank you for the order message, i got a Website error telling me the site was experiencing too much traffic, I should try again later. I did that literally, put the order through again 20 minutes later and this time it showed my receipt on the webpage.

Just to get home in the evening and see two mailed order confirmations (I dont have access to my home mail from work), thanking me for the $19.99 paid through my credit card. Off to contact customer support and ask for a refund for one of the two orders =]

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein